Who is the most annoying YouTube vape personality?

Who is the most annoying YouTube vape personality?

• Grimm Green

• Twizted420

• Todd

• Pbusardo

• Riptrippers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Woodz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Huntington Beach CA
My #1 most annoying has to be RipTrippers. No offense to him as a human being. Im sure most of it is for the camera, but hes too goofy and over the top. He is the first vape YouTuber I have seen fall into that YouTube cookie cutter mold of jump cuts and acting ridiculous.

#2 is A tie between Todds e-cig reviews and Twisted420.
Todd has like 15 second pauses where he sits there and stares at the camera like hes in deep thought about nothing making a goofy face. Don't make me wait while you stare off...
Also, i have seen him build devices super crappy, and then criticize its performance. For instance: who builds a dripper and instead of saturating the coils, puts the cap on and puts a few drips through the drip tip and kind of spins the device around to prime it. (thank god this was before cotton was a big thing, or he would have had a lung full of smoke.)

I like Twisted420, but the amount of "****s" and "****en sweets" and "this **** is awesomes" gets annoying. I have a dirty mouth, but the copious amounts of swear words he uses makes him sound childish. Its cringe worthy.

The reason i bring this up is because today I watched a Grimm Green video, and it seemed like he was kind of trying to do the weird quirky RipTripper style voices, but wasn't really comfortable doing it. Like normal voice: "Now im going to saturate the coils" and then immediatly repeating himself like: "Now im a satuuratin' tha coilzzz"

I would hate to see one of my favorite YouTube people go downhill because he felt the need to have a popularity contest with another personality.

Thanks for playing

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
VapingwithThesis should be added to this list, other than that, there are so many annoying ones lol. Dimi bores me to tears also...

But if I have to go by this list: 1. Rip Trippers 2. Todd 3. Twizted420 4. Pbusardo 5. Grimm

By the by I should say, I actually do like Rip Tripper's vids, I find them informative and entertaining from time to time.

Last edited:

K-Woodz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Huntington Beach CA
VapingwithThesis should be added to this list, other than that, there are so many annoying ones lol. Dimi bores me to tears also...

But if I have to go by this list: 1. Rip Trippers 2. Todd 3. Twizted420 4. Pbusardo 5. Grimm

By the by I should say, I actually do like Rip Tripper's vids, I find them informative and entertaining from time to time.

I haven't even heard of thesis, And your list lines up exactly like I would list them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K-Woodz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Huntington Beach CA

Ok all it took was a YouTube thumbnail. I don't like that dude...hahaha I'm such a creep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
:2c:

1. I seem to like Grimm, but he just dragggggs on&on&on, on&on&on, on&on&on…
  2. f-bombs and such get old QWIK !
  3. Rip; ya just never know what’s next with him
  4. Todd can space-out for sure, but pretty thorough
  5. IndoorSmokers, old ‘long hair’-qwik, whitty, I can watch him
  6. Vaping Greek- informative, to the point~every mans kinda vapor`er (my#2)
  7. Pbusardo-he has a format, sticks to it and goes full blown in depth (My Fav)

JMO
:)

:eek:f course never have met any of these people,
so my thoughts only pertain to their video review style

Last edited:

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I'm surprised Scott Bonner (I getcha 69) wasn't mentioned here, not for being annoying, although some would say the smoke-rings are, but for being a straight to the point without all the chitchat we don't care about, his reviews are short and sweet covering all the pertinent details with great HI-def in focus video...my biggest pet peeve with many reviewers is the useless 10 minutes of BS before they even show you the mod, if I don't see the mod within the first couple minutes I'm a goner.

Last edited:

Mark Todd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2012
    Fife, Scotland
    www.toddsreviews.com
    I voted for................................................................me..................................................................because.............................................................I .......................................................................................................like....................................................................................voting.....................................................................................for things............like...........................................................................................................this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread