Who would have thought it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
It's nearly 11pm and I'm heading off for dog-walking and bed, so thought I would jump in and give myself and super-X an early shout out for tomorrow - 2yrs for me since 9:32am on the 24th Aug 2013 when I ground out my last cig and 3yrs for super-X , it's bad-ayuss Russ !

As I said a while back 'who would have thought it ?' I smoked for 55years, was a multiple (failed) quitter for 30years, started vaping and quit in a month of 3->2->1 cigs-a-day.

Thanks to vaping, I haven't missed cigs once, even when smelling a roll-up being smoked 'ahh, Drum, nice aroma but no thanks'

Thanks to ECF, to all those members who have answered my questions, and for the last year, to my REOs, REO-ville and Rob (the berry-picker) and to super-X for the vids.

Here's to next year, and good luck to all !

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
The Patch, the Gum and Chantix all failed me but, like you, I have succeeded with vaping and Rob and his Reo and this group of people have kept me off the smokes for 14 months (and never gained a pound). Congrats to you on two years!

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Congrats on quitting smoking after 55 yrs, the ECF support system performed another save! A lot of us have similar histories and combined we can achieve what we could not do alone! Rob like most of us was a smoker who used his creative side to create the Reo line, making it just that much easier for vapers to stay vapers. I hope you celebrated your huge achievement with friends and family.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Congratulations and thanks for posting your great accomplishment! When we get a little time away from smoking cigs it is easy to forget what a HUGE accomplishment it is! And that we did not have to do it alone is huge in my book.

Thanks Rob for your creative genius and all those Reonites who cam before and continue to hang out and help us fledglings.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
It's nearly 11pm and I'm heading off for dog-walking and bed, so thought I would jump in and give myself and super-X an early shout out for tomorrow - 2yrs for me since 9:32am on the 24th Aug 2013 when I ground out my last cig and 3yrs for super-X , it's bad-ayuss Russ !

As I said a while back 'who would have thought it ?' I smoked for 55years, was a multiple (failed) quitter for 30years, started vaping and quit in a month of 3->2->1 cigs-a-day.

Thanks to vaping, I haven't missed cigs once, even when smelling a roll-up being smoked 'ahh, Drum, nice aroma but no thanks'

Thanks to ECF, to all those members who have answered my questions, and for the last year, to my REOs, REO-ville and Rob (the berry-picker) and to super-X for the vids.

Here's to next year, and good luck to all !

Congrats! I'm staring three years right in the face! :)

Tracey

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thank you and congrats JV :). Two years is fairly epic and you deserve all the credit bro. It was you who weathered the initial storm till you found the awesome REO vape.

I'm only 365 days in front of ya hoss, and you'll see how fast that three years rolls up on ya. Thanks for reminding me that today was the day too bro.

And thanks to the rest of ya'll for the props. Figures today would be the day my Vaping Facebook account got hosed by FB. They wanted me to confirm that SuperX Drifter was my real name. I said it was and they wanted ID to prove it. When I failed they shut it down.

I still have a super X drifter page (not account) and some micro coil pages / groups but I don't think theyre interactive - I think I'm the only one who can post to them and they can't join any groups or see any friends. I'm trying to reconnect with many thru my personal page but I'm not really feeling it. It's prolly not the best idea because I might have to one day go get an outside job and they search FB in many cases. A perspective employer who sees the the posts I make and like as super X would be prolly not even consider me for a dishwasher position.

But I am on Instagram. :)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Congrats to both of you!! My 2 years is coming up next month and I think you know how I'm going to celebrate!!! I think R2 needs his partner C-3PO!
93b1f2b76c085f58f5e88a7b205a0596.jpg

Hopefully it'll be in stock next month!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Congrats! I hit 2 years this month too! I only smoked for 20 years, but, still... never could quit. I was obsessed with smoking from a very young age. I use to steal my grandmother's cigs at 10 years old, but I count myself as officially starting when I was 16. There were times when I smoked 2 packs a day. I really never thought I could do it, but look at us now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread