Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
There are many reasons
#1 First and foremost you and Katy are awesome. Your hands on involvement with your customer base as well as the community is second to none.
#2 Your staff is awesome.
#3 The community that you have created is awesome.
#4 The juice is extremely good.
#5 The quality of the ingredients is excellent. I didn't realize how many companies used cheap ingredients until I had vaped your product for a while. Juices I loved just have this chemically aftertaste that I can't help but notice now.
#6 Your shipping time is ridiculously fast the majority of the time.
#7 Your former SR's are what really got me started on NT. GIVE ME MORE BSP NOW. PLEASE :)
#8 ZOTZ :)
#9 The NT Swap Meet Page, for the juice that doesn't hit. Money is never wasted with NT juice, you will always get something that hits for you eventually.
#10 Countless other reasons that are eluding me at the moment.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
But, seriously...

I've mentioned before how I found Nicoticket (reading about the fall of Ms T's Bakery, and looking for a good Snicker Doodle Juice). I bought a few flavors, and was amazed by the complexity of all that I tried the first time I purchased. Very few other vendors compared in that regard. I have other juice I love too, but they are still different, and Nicoticket just stands out.

I was going to ask if there was a secret ingredient in all your recipes that is addictive. I learned (from NETty awards discussion) that all your juices contain tobacco extracts. This surprised me! I never would have thought about buying tobacco flavored juice. Ever! Gave it a shot because Wakonda was described as tasting like coffee. I like coffee. Later I tried The Virus, and Radioactive, and I love them! I'm gonna try Strike next. But now I know why your flavors are more complex than some others. Now I know why they feel well balanced, well rounded, rich, and full.

Customer service has been great, and I do feel more like a family rather than a customer.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Clark, you really have ask??? It's all because of you, your wonder juices, and the rest of the family!!! You are the Master Chef of vaping my man!!! The group of friends I have met in person and here on the interweb are fantastic!!! This is a family!!! 'Nuff said...

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Because, for me, its the best juice I've found. All the NT juices I've tried have been very flavorful and complex. None of that "Oh with 10 extra flavor shots and under the light of a full moon after lighting exactly 57 black candles in a faery circle that has been dowsed with faery wee, Company X's juice is very flavorful!" BS. NT's juice are flavorful from the get go and improve as you go along. The pricing is fair and there are a fair amount of sales as well. Add in the quality customer service and its a no-brainer.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Frenilla.
Consistency is big with me; your juices are amazingly consistent. And, they age (steep) really well, so there's no, "This juice is too old; I gotta throw it out". I really like the fact that I have juices that are 1+ years old, and they vape really well for me. And I also like the short runs; they're always a really nice surprise.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Because you like every post I make.
You make me feel important!

And you are! All of the family posting a lot or otherwise are special and wonderful. :wub:

You know why . . . . .

. . . . daBucs & MKR'. :D

Dwaaaaaaaa.....:wub:

Frenilla.
Consistency is big with me; your juices are amazingly consistent. And, they age (steep) really well, so there's no, "This juice is too old; I gotta throw it out". I really like the fact that I have juices that are 1+ years old, and they vape really well for me. And I also like the short runs; they're always a really nice surprise.

TRUTH! I have juice from 2013 than are still yummy!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread