Will this be safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapstack_

May 23, 2017
Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question
Hey everyone. Right now I have the Endura T22 which I like but I am looking for a new vape. My friend has the smok Alien and I want to get the same one. I have been reading some things about batteries, amps and I am confused and worried about buying something like this. Basically my question is will the coils and batteries I get be compatible with this vape?

Vape: SMOK Alien Kit and TFV8 Baby Beast - Yellow Spot

Coils: Replacement Atomizer Coil for SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast V8 Baby-T8 Core 0.15ohm

Battery: Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top

Last edited:

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question
Hey everyone. Right now I have the Endura T22 which I like but I am looking for a new vape. My friend has the Smok Alien and I want to get the same one. I have been reading some things about batteries, amps and I am confused and worried about buying something like this. Basically my question is will the coils and batteries I get be compatible with this vape?

Vape: SMOK Alien Kit and TFV8 Baby Beast - Yellow Spot

Coils: Replacement Atomizer Coil for SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast V8 Baby-T8 Core 0.15ohm

Battery: Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top

Yes they will work together.

The things you are reading are good to know. Battery, voltage, amps, wattage and such. With the mod your looking at, it has a board in it (think of it as a computer per say) and the board figures out all the amps, voltage and wattage so you don't have to worry about it. It's called ohms law. Probably wouldn't hurt for you to read up on ohms law and get a general idea of what ohms law is. The time it really comes into play is if you are using a mechanical mod or an unregulated mod. At that time you have to build your coils to what the amps your batteries put out to keep you in the "safe zone" of what your batteries can handle. If you build the coils and it's more than your batteries can handle, there will be a catastrophic failure which will result in either your batteries venting or blowing up. Like I said earlier in this comment the board on your mod figures all that out for you so you don't have to worry about it but it would be good to understand it, especially if you think you may want to get into using mechs and u regulated boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kapstack_

May 23, 2017
Yes they will work together.

The things you are reading are good to know. Battery, voltage, amps, wattage and such. With the mod your looking at, it has a board in it (think of it as a computer per say) and the board figures out all the amps, voltage and wattage so you don't have to worry about it. It's called ohms law. Probably wouldn't hurt for you to read up on ohms law and get a general idea of what ohms law is. The time it really comes into play is if you are using a mechanical mod or an unregulated mod. At that time you have to build your coils to what the amps your batteries put out to keep you in the "safe zone" of what your batteries can handle. If you build the coils and it's more than your batteries can handle, there will be a catastrophic failure which will result in either your batteries venting or blowing up. Like I said earlier in this comment the board on your mod figures all that out for you so you don't have to worry about it but it would be good to understand it, especially if you think you may want to get into using mechs and u regulated boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. I have been reading into it for the past couple hours. Very interesting stuff.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Kapstack_

May 23, 2017

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread