Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mase21

Jul 21, 2016
Swansea
reuleaux RX2/3 is the newest mod box by Wismec,it was designed by jaybo,can be used both two cells or three cells , has a 0.96inch Bigger Screen, can support max power to 150w when used 2 x 18650 battery and 200w when 3 x 18650 used. Best deals : Buy Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod by Jaybo Best Deal | VapingBuy
New-Reuleaux-Mod.jpg

I just seen this! should i wait for this or get the rx200s?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: jurdanas

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
it's nice, but in 3 batt configuration it's freaking huge (even bigger than the original)........and in 2 batt configuration it's quite a bit bigger than the Sig 213/fuchai or IPV 400/6x........add the cost of another six batts (at least if like me you don't have married sets of 3 yet) and it gets quite expensive. So while I like the idea for me it's a pass.
Hope someone brings the same concept but with a single/duo batt config.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Wonder how the door latch will work as far as fit and rattle- or the lack there of. Also in 3 battery mode, there needs to be a good connection to the battery in the door, so wondering how that is configured. Might be a nice stiffly sprung pin that requires a mechanical latch to secure the door, seeing as how a magnet would be unable to do the job of compressing the spring...

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Vancouver Canada
Wonder how the door latch will work as far as fit and rattle- or the lack there of. Also in 3 battery mode, there needs to be a good connection to the battery in the door, so wondering how that is configured. Might be a nice stiffly sprung pin that requires a mechanical latch to secure the door, seeing as how a magnet would be unable to do the job of compressing the spring...

I watched this video and I think you are pretty much bang on.
The mechanical latch is used to hold the back cover on as well as make contact and the 2 contacts on the door make contact with the contacts on the device which I assume would be spring loaded.
In two battery mode the cover contacts would be shorted, in three battery mode it would obviously make contact with the battery.

Next question would be... how stiff are these magnets and how strong is the plastic on the back cover? Will those latches break after a couple of dozen battery swaps?

In my eyes, this idea is ....ing genius! Having the device be able to auto detect input voltage and scaling usable wattage to match.

It would also basically make this two devices in one and shutting up all those ppl that said the OG RX was too bulky... I personally love my RX200

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Vancouver Canada

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
If I was gonna go for any of these, this would be my first choice- so far. No telling what next week will bring so I'm always hesitant to pull the trigger for fear something better will come out right after I commit... but the large screen and 2/3 batteries is an efficient design IMHO.

Reactions: Laura Miller
the battery connection seems fine with three batteries. there is no rattle to the latch and the back fits snugly. I just have to be mindful of the latches and button on bottom. so far, no problems. hope this helps ....

Reactions: cobalt327

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
me and my husband each have one of these mods. batteries and mods bought at the same time from the same store. the only difference is the color. my batteries last me 900-1000 pufs (roughly 3 days at 70 watts). his batteries last him around 500 puffs(at 70 watts). we use the same tank, with the same coils. any suggestions as to what I might do or what might be wrong with his?

Reactions: kljoki

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
me and my husband each have one of these mods. batteries and mods bought at the same time from the same store. the only difference is the color. my batteries last me 900-1000 pufs (roughly 3 days at 70 watts). his batteries last him around 500 puffs(at 70 watts). we use the same tank, with the same coils. any suggestions as to what I might do or what might be wrong with his?
Perhaps your husband takes longer puffs?

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Laura Miller

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Agree w/KenD- it's the actual 'fire button depressed' time that matters, puff counts are not as precise. Otherwise, there might be a difference between your and his batteries. If you're not already trading them between yourselves, try using his, and him, yours to see if there's any difference. Guessing you both use the same charger but if not, different chargers can charge to different cut-off voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread