Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
A: Maybe...We don't always know how our actions ultimately influence uthers
Q: What,s the funniest/ oddest/ or strangest comment anyone has ever made to you about your vaping?
A. It was odd that no matter what I was vaping, most people would ask... Is that Cotton Candy?

Q. How long have you been vaping?

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
A. It was odd that no matter what I was vaping, most people would ask... Is that Cotton Candy?

Q. How long have you been vaping?
A: January's 2015...shortly before joining the Forum lol

Q: What,s the funniest/ oddest/ or rudest or nicestt comment anyone has ever made to you about your vaping?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Q: What,s the funniest/ oddest/ or strangest comment anyone has ever made to you about your vaping?
A: well it's not Funny/odd or strange...the only comment I ever got was... "nice...I am not there yet"....

Q: how long have you been vaping?

Reactions: SLM

lancasterv3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
A: well it's not Funny/odd or strange...the only comment I ever got was... "nice...I am not there yet"....

Q: how long have you been vaping?
A-About 4 years.

Q-Do you think main stream juice companies rely to heavily on sweeteners to sell there product?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A-About 4 years.

Q-Do you think main stream juice companies rely to heavily on sweeteners to sell there product?

(4 years....what took you so long to join ECF?).....
A: yes I do....candy is one of the top sellers for e-juices.....

Q: what's your favorite mod color?

lancasterv3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
It's never made a noticeable difference for me.

If you could design your own RTA by mixing features of others, what would your ideal design be?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
A- It would have

-the size of the Sapor.
-Compression clamp style deck (Goon, Pharaoh).
-Conical top cap
-Kennedy style air inlets with Medium size air holes.
-medium bore drip tip
-Simple air control band (slide left to close right to open.
-Adjustable gold plated pin.

Q- Do you think Quad cell devices (Maxo/RX300) will be the maximum capacity for a device or do you think purpose build/molded LIPO batteries will catch on and take center stage?

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
A. I think 18650 batteries are going to be the go to source for power. The problem I see with internals is that when they're dead you need another box instead of just swapping batteries. That's why my DNA 200 boxes rarely leave the house but the 133 with 18650's travels much more. Now if we could get the equivalent time from internals as 3 or 4 18650 then maybe they'd catch on IMO.

Q. Do you think mechanical mods are pretty well dead or still thriving?

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
A. I think 18650 batteries are going to be the go to source for power. The problem I see with internals is that when they're dead you need another box instead of just swapping batteries. That's why my DNA 200 boxes rarely leave the house but the 133 with 18650's travels much more. Now if we could get the equivalent time from internals as 3 or 4 18650 then maybe they'd catch on IMO.

Q. Do you think mechanical mods are pretty well dead or still thriving?
I don't think they're thriving. But they definitely aren't dead. They have become a sort of niche market, though it seems. I have a couple and would like a couple more just for the simplicity of them. Since we don't really know how the future of the industry is going to play out, they are nice to have. They are pretty much future proof in my opinion.

What do you think the best device is as far as quality and lifespan?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

CrazyChef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 9, 2015
    Worcester, MA USA
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: as per OP request - supplier rules
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread