Yes I'm still alive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Esig, don't want to rain on your parade but do you really think this is the avenue to take? I'm just going to hazard a guess here that you are alone in your problems with VB. There are always 2 sides to every story of which I do not believe VB will stoop to the level of airing here.

There is no 2 sides here and like I said I'm not anti VaporBomb so if you can read do so I still think they are a great company with a great product and sorry it was 3:00am in the morning that I posted that I did not realize what thread I'm posting in. I will find the right thread and even if I have to post each and every email since November to proof my point I will do it. I'm just as big a fan of them as you that does not mean I'm going to overlook their mistakes and by all means I'm a Lawyer so after all I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Well martin...I aint affiliated with VB and dont have a problem with you posting a complaint, but fail to see where posting it in V's thread here is relevant? Maybe try a PM or the customer service thread.

Sorry mutt I removed it and if you are the mutt that created Mutt's Fire and Ice I want to thank you because that is one of the reasons I enjoy vaping so much since I started buying from VaporBomb that and Cinna - Bomb so thank you the time I placed my order I'm complaining about they only had Mutt's Fire and Ice in 5ml bottles so I still ordered 10 of those.

Sorry mutt I removed it and if you are the mutt that created Mutt's Fire and Ice I want to thank you because that is one of the reasons I enjoy vaping so much since I started buying from VaporBomb that and Cinna - Bomb so thank you the time I placed my order I'm complaining about they only had Mutt's Fire and Ice in 5ml bottles so I still ordered 10 of those.

I am that Mutt..and you ordered 10 of the 5mls?? SWEET!!....I will call Harry for you and make sure he is aware of everything thats going on for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread