Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kansas City, fly over country

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
As far as QC, the consumer grade E-cig products are all coming out of China, and seem to have varying levels of QC. Joyetech seems to have a consistently high-quality product- their batteries are second to none in the consumer realm. With Vision and Smok- which are the two most popular "tank system" vendors today, imho- the verdict is still out. Some people, like myself, have GREAT luck with one (Smok DCT system) and horrible results with the other (Vision Nova/ Nova Mini).

One promising new product coming out of China-which I have yet to get my hands on- is the mini DID clone. It's a Genesis-style rebuildable tank system, and retails from $20-$40 depending on how much teh vendor wants to screw you, haha. I've heard positive feedback from almost everyone who has used it- the results are all over the forums.

Edit: Again, this is only my experience, but is there a QC issue with Vivi Nova's? I would say yes- BUT, it is less a QC issue and MORE about the plethora of inherent design flaws in their systems. If you compare the quality of their tanks with Smok's, they actually seem to be of a higher standard of build-quality-which is unfortunate. I believe if they take their tanks back to the drawing board *again*, they may have a chance at creating something truly awesome.:2c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread