Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
You could always try some Gorilla Juice from AVE
I just ordered a bottle of GJ and Boba's. I was talking to my buddy yesterday telling him i wanted a good banana juice. before you posted that i never looked at that juice. I did some reviews and i gatta say im excited!

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I just got home from work and found some vapemail from Copper Creek waiting for me - I rushed inside, built a new microcoil and loaded it up. Wow! This stuff is GOOD! I know it has been around forever, but I'm just now getting around to it and I am thrilled with my purchase. I got mine in a 20/80 blend, but they do offer "No added PG", which for all intents and purposes, is the same as many of the "100% VG" offerings. I definitely see a large order of this stuff in my near future - if it gets better after steeping, and I've heard it does, I may be in trouble. Lol.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Well, while most juices I prefer are heavy VG, alot of them still have some PG, like 10-20%, due to whatever reason.

The 100% VG blend from High Caliber promises no more than 5% PG in their juice. Every juice Ive tried from High Caliber, has been solid to wonderful. I basically dont even worry with these guys anymore, every juice is flavor correct based on its name, without wierd exhale notes or aftertaste. For me anyway. You can get them 50-50 from Electronicstix, and 50-50 or 100vg from MyVaporStore. I can vouch for both vendors, Ive spent a good amount of money at both and always get 2 things. Very fast shipping and wonderful after purchase support.

There is plenty more that is mostly VG, but still has maybe tops 20% PG.

Sqhertz1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 2, 2013
    Miami, Fl
    Im going to check that out! whats your favorite juice from there? I didnt see one called easy.

Lol, I meant the decision is easy. For me at least...

Burley beard, Strawb gwab, Harvest berry and mewlew magic are what I have on hand and will keep in rotation. Authentic to their description, just the right amount of flavor and tons of vapor. Sour skittles and night shift are great as well.

entitynein

ECF Veteran
    Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    With 100% VG, I have to go with Catherine the Grape from Velvet Cloud Vapor.

I have a bottle of Vanilla Custard steeping, so I'll soon see if it is a little more mellow than the last vanilla I got from a different vendor, which was way too sweet.

They also included a bottle of Wild Cherry for me, which I appreciate. I put some in a tank yesterday, and I still can't decide if I like it or not. I'm going to let that one steep a while and revisit it in a week or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread