Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Joe i know you were being serious so you have no idea how funny this is but you cracked me up.
I knew someone was going to look for a flavor called "easy." :D

LOL right after i posted it i reread the post and i couldnt find a way to delete my post! I felt like a DA but glad to give out some smiles!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Highbrow definitely makes some good juice.

I got some coconut from Highbrow Vapors and ordered it 100% VG, it's wonderful, my favorite I think of all the things I've ordered (I'm new to vaping). It's so creamy and just lightly sweet, and excellent natural tasting coconut flavor, kind of like puffing a (less sweet) coconut marshmallow.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
My local brick and mortar shop will mix any of the in house liquid they have
at 100% vg. If your lucky enough to have one near you. You could always go in and ask ! :)

2 just opened by me but they both say they cant make just vg yet they said come back in 2 weeks and they will see if they can make it by then

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Any steeping recommendations for Catherine the Grape entitynein? Mine needs some time for sure. A week or two?

With 100% VG, I have to go with Catherine the Grape from Velvet Cloud Vapor.

I have a bottle of Vanilla Custard steeping, so I'll soon see if it is a little more mellow than the last vanilla I got from a different vendor, which was way too sweet.

They also included a bottle of Wild Cherry for me, which I appreciate. I put some in a tank yesterday, and I still can't decide if I like it or not. I'm going to let that one steep a while and revisit it in a week or two.

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
I let mine steep for a week the first time around, after 2 weeks it's become a very mellow vape (this is not a bad thing for me).

For example, I ordered some Vanilla Custard from VCV, and even after a week, it's just waaaay too sweet (This appears to be a common problem for me and vanilla flavors, apparently). They also included a good sized bottle of Wild Cherry, which I'm hoping will mellow out after another week, but for the Grape, the week of steeping seemed to do the trick. It's not an overly complex flavor, so there's not a whole lot to work out in steeping, IMO.

Any steeping recommendations for Catherine the Grape entitynein? Mine needs some time for sure. A week or two?

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
with my Bobas bounty i took the top and dripper off for 24 hours in a dark place. then let it sit in a cigar box for a week then it taste amazing! im sure the same thing would work

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Ha.....that happened to me the first time I vaped VCV. I had never vaped 100% VG and it surprised the hell out if me. The TH was actually really harsh. I got used to it in a day or two.

My friend, who's not on EFC, just tried a few minutes ago Velvet Cloud Vapor. She is using it on an EVod with Evod tanks, clean coils, 6 mgs and said it just "burnt the hell out of her tonsils". Anyone know why this could happen?? She asked me to search the forum and I'm seeing that more w/PG not VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread