Your two favourite atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
so much hype around the Sherman, I'm just afraid I will pay £100.00 for it to be shipped from Canada, and it won't get no use I hardly vape DL and when I do I mix my own liquids which aren't all that.... looks a great atty though one to have in the collection, what's it like for flavour/clouds?
It's pretty much a full-on lung hit tank, flavor on it is very very good..it's a big tank, can't really turn the airflow down as much as I do with my other tanks..I use alien coils in mine and vape it a pretty high voltage, usually around 6 volts...takes longer to go through a tank with my little attys than with this thing 4.5ml can disappear in 15 minutes. You can order it from England, Imperial Vapes, but if you're not that into DL you might not like it. What makes it so great is the flavor and the very very smooth airflow.

Reactions: Ragnar94

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
First place: My Franken-Orchid, its my best looking/performing Rta and is oldschool.
20160308_213452-1.jpg

Second: Subject to change, but currently is the newish "In'sane Rdta". im liking the ability to add/remove the tank section for rda/rta modes, and how it looks.
6645500-2.jpg

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
ive gotta admit, I was gunna get a Sherman, then realised the smok tfv8 really aint that bad at all, if you like clouds+ flavour that is
It uses way too much juice and the coils are expensive, but I just love the damned things! Fun, I guess as I am not used to vaping at 60-100+w.

I almost never use prebuilt coils but I don't mind buying these as they last a month or more for me.

Reactions: Eskie

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Tbh I usually bypass such threads as I usually feel that my favourite will change quickly due to new innovation - rendering my current opinion to be useless. However, I have really enjoyed both my Recoil and the Goon 24 and pretty much use those exclusively now. Having said that, I am currently trialling the Unholy RDA, so that may replace one of those on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread