Zeus/ tank question

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Amraann, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amraann

Amraann Ultra Member

I prefer tanks and lately I noticed that on my zeus (650 mah) my tank feels rather hot. Not burning to the touch hot but definatley hot.

Is this normal?

It is not plugged in when this happens as I charge using the slim wall charger because my laptop broke.

2. oO_Gab727_Oo

oO_Gab727_Oo Supplier Associate

This is normal for the most part. If you hit the tank continuously, the bottom part of the tank will heat up and the top part on the battery will heat up. This happens to me all the time. Heating up is normal for tanks, blanks, and even caps on RDA's.

3. Amraann

Amraann Ultra Member

Thanks!!

After I posted this I switched to another zuess of the same specs and the same thing happend so I figured it was normal :)

I do not usually chain vape on the zues but I am really trying to get away from dual use of real cigs sooooo I have been vaping double time!

:)

4. oO_Gab727_Oo

oO_Gab727_Oo Supplier Associate

Good to hear! Nice talking to you Amraann :)

5. Amraann

Amraann Ultra Member

Good talking to you too!!

I am very happy to report that yesterday I only have 4 real cigs.

I was back up to about 1.5-2 PAD about a week ago.I dropped to a little less then a pack then yesterday down to 4 :)

6. krazie_Kid

krazie_Kid Ultra Member

Try to up your nic level. Trust me it does work. I used to use 24, and still smoked. Now I use 36, and when I drip, I usually use about 6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.