HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey ECF family!

I’ve struggled with this decision, but the time has come to sell this gorgeous DELRO d75c unit.

Purchased via pre-order from Friendly Flipper in May of 2019.
- Received July of 2019

WILLING TO PROVIDE ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR CONFIRMATION

Used ONCE, before I sadly discovered it does not ride in my pocket the same way a Billet Box does, as much as I want it to.

I thought I’d keep it as an “around the house mod” but never ended up using it again.
I held onto it because I love the look and the Boro tank compatibility, and really thought I’d end up using it, but let’s face it...when you’re not using something, it’s not gonna GET used.

The battery has been maintained around 40-50% charge, in order to keep it from “dying”, as all Lithium based batteries should be kept when not in use. Keep that in mind for your old cell phones in the sock drawer!

Original sale/advertisement page reads:
PLEASE CLICK TO EXPAND QUOTE
DELRO d75c
INCLUDES:
-delro d75c device
-Single piece drip tip/top nut
-Retractable micro USB charging cable
-Custom theme updates

Note: This device was approved by BBV (Billet Box Vapor) to utilize their boro tank design.

delro d75c is not compatible with North bridge.

• DESCRIPTION
An all-in-one device utilizing the proven platform originally created by Billet Box Vapor – the boro tank. Along with the DNA75c, bringing together two of the industries most proven and acclaimed components, the “delro75c” introduces a new generation of all-in-one devices. Benefiting from the 5ml boro tank and a high discharge battery technology in a durable and highly-portable form factor. d75c was designed to bring together technologies never before paired together, to offer those who love the convenience of an all-in-one device and the power/functionality of Evolv’s DNA75c.

A fully tuned DNA75C manages power delivery from custom-spec high discharge lithium polymer cells rated at 1800mah, 6.9Wh and 40 Amps Continuous. The DNA75c monitors battery health and charging cycles to provide optimal performance and cell life. d75c cells are rated at a conservative 400 charge cycles and are user serviceable via XT30 connection.

A ground-up custom theme comes with every d75c, designed to optimize battery usage and performance. The delro line of devices utilize a built in lithium polymer power source, eliminating the need to purchase, charge, carry, and dispose of the traditional metal enclosed lithium ion batteries. These cells are what we find in today’s most-widely used electronics. Similar to a Tesla, expect instant power only limited by the basic commands carried out by the DNA75c.

d75c comes in at 101mm tall, 45.5mm wide, and 23.7mm thick. Space could not be better utilized, with the tank sitting directly above the battery and the DNA75c fixed along side the pair.

The following pictures are MINE, as in they were taken by me. Luckily there’s a photographer in the house, and I used her backdrop for this black-on-black mod.

Also, forgive the Scotch Tape on the box. I foolishly taped it shut before realizing I hadn’t taken any pictures of the mod first. My apologies for the ugliness.

I will also include the latest photos from the vendor’s website, and will notate which ones those are, likely in a following post.

Please note: This item is listed as Out Of Stock from vendor.

ORIGINAL PRICE: $234
PAID PRICE: $262.70 (after shipping and fees)

ASKING PRICE: $230 shipped - I am not looking to recoup the shipping/fees

Willing to ship to:
- CONUS via USPS Flat Rate box (typically arrives in 2-3 days)

- International buyer will pay separate shipping and customs fees, and we can discuss preferred courier, although I’d highly recommend DHL if it’s gonna cross the Atlantic.

BA58D1E3-1607-4937-AE5A-BAEE43A196D0.jpeg
EBE7E952-904E-441B-A0F3-CB68DBB59611.jpeg
F5C886E4-0B2D-4803-A6BC-AB5A8F0BA791.jpeg
583FF0D0-BAD0-4EF9-964E-A84AD7FEA8BA.jpeg
0E359C6E-56C2-4ECC-8BCE-BF2C84806FB3.jpeg
4E68A230-4B5B-4679-BD3E-C69FF94490EE.jpeg
2B54655F-F918-4D2E-9CCE-90E20D176A60.jpeg
542BB5FA-2A7E-4CCC-B717-B12A90B46277.jpeg
520C1157-551D-48B3-9084-44F705A3483E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Hitcat44

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
St. Patty’s Day hangover bump.

In honor of having a stay-at-home St. Patty’s Day booze-fest yesterday, I’m gonna keep the $200 price tag on this unit.

If you’re on the fence, you better pull the trigger before “they” do something crazy like shut down the USPS or enact a mandatory quarantine / curfew...

Also, I got an email from USPS, and one from UPS, regarding the risk of contracting illness from touching paper/cardboard packages...the CDC has cleared them for continued operation.

So don’t worry about getting sick from vape mail!

If you’re not buying this Delro from me, at least continue to support your favorite online vendor, and don’t completely rule out your local shop! Many shops are taking strong steps to help customers avoid getting sick from their shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread