【ended】【Testers Wanted】SYMBA RDA & UA25 SUB-OHM TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNIVAPO_KEVIN

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2020
www.univapo.com
@UNIVAPO_KEVIN I notice that the tank has not been reviewed by anyone in the common vaping community yet. Is this because the product has not been released yet? Do you have more information about when the product will be released, and when the rba col will be available?

hey bro, the UA25 is the first sub-ohm tank from UNIVAPO. Although we come out of the tank to meet different kind of vaping needs. So far there is no review come out yet, but you could be the one who first review it.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
hey bro, the UA25 is the first sub-ohm tank from UNIVAPO. Although we come out of the tank to meet different kind of vaping needs. So far there is no review come out yet, but you could be the one who first review it.
I'm looking forward to trying and reviewing it. Can you tell me about the RBA coil for this device please?

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Did anyone get any shipping info or updates from Univapo? Cause I still got nothing

On the 13th i sent them the information they requested (in the first post),got a reply with some instructions and then on thursday i got the shipment info.

Should contact Kevin from Univapo thru pm and see what's up.

Reactions: Nakmor Drack

Nakmor Drack

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2019
Germany
On the 13th i sent them the information they requested (in the first post),got a reply with some instructions and then on thursday i got the shipment info.

Should contact Kevin from Univapo thru pm and see what's up.
Thanks. Just got the tracking info from Kevin. Better late than never

• Winner
Reactions: Javichu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread