【Giveaway】Finally, the X217 mod is officially released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you all for participating! Appreciate it very much:)
Congratulations to the winners
@Sugar_and_Spice
@cooladdict

Please pm to claim your prize and tell us your shipping address and phone number.
You are the lucky guys and in order to help more vapors, you need to review it after receive the product :)

Good luck next time for other friends. VOOPOO really appreciate your concern~

Oh WOW. Thank you so much for the chance to enter your contest. And to @Heartsdelight for tagging me.

:banana::banana:

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
upload_2019-2-28_14-49-34.jpeg

Congratulations @Sugar_and_Spice @cooladdict and thanks @VOOPOO_Thea and VooPoo for the great contest!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Shut the front door! Thank you, everyone, for the congratulations. I will definitely write a review once I receive this setup! And congratulations, @Sugar_and_Spice!! :)
And congratulations to you also @cooladdict . I too will write up a review......my first official one. LOL
:)

YnoTonyB

Mar 3, 2019
I got the vooPOO panda a couple weeks ago & it worked 3 days ay best!! It leaks all over the leads & the bloody thing won’t “fire”!! Been trying to get a vape pull for a week. I DONOT suggest this product. Like the majority of vaping companies they’ve gotten to BIG FOR THEIR BRITCHES. It’s simply awful! A brand new piece of plastic I paid $40+ for & doesn’t even try to work...STRAIGHT BOLLOCKS! I could’ve used that $40 elsewhere as opposed to throwing it out the window which I did with the leaky/non-firing mess of vooPOOS VISION OF GRANDEUR named PANDA which must be an anagram for GAR-BAGE(French accent). Buy this product you’ll go from the panda to pandering!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LACK OF A PRODUCT. I GIVE IT A 1 out of 10. That’s the lowest I’ve EVER given. Product. I’ve always heard how great their products are/WERE. But fool me once...NEVER TWICE. GOOD day sirs, Tony Burresch

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
I got the vooPOO panda a couple weeks ago & it worked 3 days ay best!! It leaks all over the leads & the bloody thing won’t “fire”!! Been trying to get a vape pull for a week. I DONOT suggest this product. Like the majority of vaping companies they’ve gotten to BIG FOR THEIR BRITCHES. It’s simply awful! A brand new piece of plastic I paid $40+ for & doesn’t even try to work...STRAIGHT BOLLOCKS! I could’ve used that $40 elsewhere as opposed to throwing it out the window which I did with the leaky/non-firing mess of vooPOOS VISION OF GRANDEUR named PANDA which must be an anagram for GAR-BAGE(French accent). Buy this product you’ll go from the panda to pandering!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LACK OF A PRODUCT. I GIVE IT A 1 out of 10. That’s the lowest I’ve EVER given. Product. I’ve always heard how great their products are/WERE. But fool me once...NEVER TWICE. GOOD day sirs, Tony Burresch
Sorry for the problem. If you bought it from a local store, it's better to go back to the store and ask for help. Or you can contact our after sale service.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread