0mg But Good Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halofan2013

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Norcal
All of these are Halo flavors (I don't intend to be a fan boy, but I don't like any other ejuice I've tried). I also vape 0mg and 6mg

Southern classic - it's listed under tobacco but it is very sweet and is my all day vape. Got some honey and clove action going on. Very tasty.

Midnight Apple - this is also listed under tobacco but it is a fantastic flavor. It needs to steep a couple weeks but wow it's good. Got some nice green apple flavor and then a touch of menthol at the end.

Menthol - I can honestly say I like all of Halos menthols. Mystic and sub zero are my favorites. I'm not a big menthol fan but those are tasty.

Gourmet - Belgian Cocoa, shamrock are both very good. I'm not too big on gourmet flavors.

Hope this helps. Good to see another low nic vaper out there :)

if your a menthol lover like I was, your really really gonna like Melon ball by e liq cube. They're also one of the only brands that also come in 3 mig nicotine, most others are in increments of 6, ex. omg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg.
I think it will be pretty hard to drop from 6mg to 0. Id suggest starting with there 6m for a week, dropping to 3 mg for the next 2 weeks, and than to 0mg after that. The flavor is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread