1.000 Day Anniversary of no cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
1,000 Days of not smoking ciggies.:toast: What could be better? I am proud of myself, vaping has been so beneficial to me.
I make my own juice. I only own 4 complete sets of battery/atomizers. I have saved over $1,500 and my health. I have spent about $1,000 in vaping supplies. So, big tobacco has not received over $2,500 of my hard earned money.
I am not a cloud chaser, but I do own one high-end RTA and a nice box mod. The rest are basic protanks and vv/vw sets. I bought the RTA because I do not trust our government to let us keep using vaping for our health and enjoyment. So, now I can make my own coils. If they decide to ban "fill-your-own-gear" setups I can vape forever! Get the word out vaping is so less harmful than cigs.
Most importantly, I pay-it-forward, and try to help others in being successful in their vaping journey. I passed on my older gear as I moved up and now four other people are NOT smokers!
I never thought I could be free of the cigs when I smoked. Both my parents smoked, so in essence, I have been a "smoker" all my life!
I wish others the same success I have had.
And a big thanks to ECF! The forum has helped me in many ways. The community of vapers, moderators and hosts are the best. I have learned alot here. And saved lots of money by not buying the wrong gear for me.
Thanks ECF!

Last edited:

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Congrats! Celebrate with a good and drink! Maybe a new toy!

I have two isticks on the way because the itaste vv3 and protank sticks out of my pocket too far. It falls out! So, the istick is smaller and won't. I will celebrate with a nice whiskey tonight! Thanks, mountaingal

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Very Cool mountaingal !

Do you feel Better from Not Having a Cigarette in 1,000 Days?

I feel a lot better. I can walk and run wothout getting winded. But, the best part is I can vape inside! I work on a boat and the owners never let the crew smoke on the boat. Now, I can vape in my stateroom and not have to go stand out on the dock. We all know what smoking outside is like! I love vaping inside the best. BTW I have worked on boats for 20 years and spent many times out in the rain, fog, heat, and sun smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread