• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1 ml of e juice= 1 pack fo smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
Hi evertyone I wanted to get your opinion on how many Puffs a ml of ewjuice usually provides. I am a half pack a day smoker usually abotu 10 smokes a day. I firgure if I get the 24 and cut it to 18. and use one ml a day thats like the nicotine from 10 cigs approx give or take. I just wanted to know how much you usallty go for and also.

I might have to buy a 5 pack of high nic cartridges from smoke stick for 15$ just for the juice I Was wondering how much juice ml is in each cart .5ml? because I plan on sucking the e liquid out with a syringe and mixing it with the no nic ry4 I am getting from Jack at Happy Vaper.

Thanks.

Max.

:confused:

Sabotaged

May 31, 2009
Toronto
I would say about 6 - 10 drops to fill a cartridge (depending on the model).

I would say your best bet is to pick up some unflavored high nic liquid from tim at vapesmart.com and then cut it down and mix it with the flavoured juice from Jack and Happy Vaper.

p.s

Both Tim & Jack are excellent guys to deal with, I couldn't recommend them more.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Welcome, Prateus
Sucking out the liquid from a prefilled hi nic cart and then to mix with a 0 nic to dilute might not be the easiest way for DIY..
I suggest you buy empty carts (no liquid) - dirt cheap! or just buy Fluval filling to replace current stuffing and start fresh..:)
ie.as Sabotaged suggests, you can dilute 36mg unflavored to 18mg and add pure flavorings or dilute already flavored eliquid..
Then you just fill up this fresh clean cart with a syringe of your new mix (1ml for an 801 - less for 901 etc..)..and rest of the day keep on topping/dripping!
(Lots of people average 2ml/day so prepare for that just in case)
Good luck!!

Last edited:

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
Thanks for the replys guy's Misty the only reason I am going to buy the smoke stick cartridges because I do not get paid till friday and won't be getting my order from vapesmart and Elec cigs tell tues at the earliest maybe. So I am going to buy one five pack from a local store that sells e cigs brick and mortar (smoke stick starter 100$) 5 carts 12.99 plus tax 15 with tax. So I am only going to dilute for the weekend. I am going up to muskoka for the canada weekend to see my family and want to be smoke free as soon as I get my 501.

Thanks guys.

I bought some pure VG so I might try some tobacco extractions too. Also I was thinking about this for a cigarette flavour, You know how we all like our certain "brand of cigarette" I was thinking that if you were to make a setup similar to a water pipe (....) and blow your cigarette smoke through the water, if the water would just taste like ... like .... water or if it would take on the taste of your smoked cigarette. It sounds pretty nasty though, but was just a thought. I was told once I start vaping I won't even want that taste anymore so I hoping that is true.

Thanks.

Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread