1 Month Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
Hello everyone, I am happy to say that this is my 1 month anniversary of trying an e cigarette & also the 1 month anniversary of me totally quitting analog cigarettes. 1 month from today I was driving thru Tinley Park, IL & stopped in a tobacco shop to purchase some Newport shorts & a fancy lighter. Over by the lighters I seen Hookahs & different brands of e-cigs for the first time in person. I asked the clerk did any of the e-cigs taste like Newports, he told me he had never tried any but the company that owns Newport had just bought Blu. The Blu cigs were separated from all the others, kind of sitting up on a big promotional type of platform. Getting on the clerk's nerves asking many more questions about other e-cig products I seen there, I finally made the decision to buy the Blu for $9.99, a Berry Blast Hookah, a pack of Newports that was like $6 & some change since I was out of Cook County, & a Playboy Bunny lighter. In Chicago Newports cost $9.50 & up unless u buy them bootleg for $8 maybe $7. Me tired of paying that much or burning gas going to Indiana to pay less, I automatically put faith in the disposable Blu cig. Unknowingly smoking my last cigarette on the way home, I got in & tried both the Hookah & Blu cig. I liked the Hookah taste but wasn't satisfied with the vapor production, the Blucigs was good but I knew it wasnt gonna stop me from smoking. But with me being fascinated of the whole idea I had just got from e-cigs in general, I told myself I was gonna force it to work. Every time I felt I needed a cigarette I puffed heavily on the Blu cig, passing out the cigarettes I had just bought to my cousin. To make an already long story shorter, the next day I went to Hammond, Indiana & purchased the Blu original starter kit for $59.99. Discovering the cons of the Blu I did research & ordered the Green Smoke Pro kit, loving the quality of the product but hating the taste of the carts I sent it back with my mind stuck on finding a product as good as Green Smoke's with a taste as good as Blucigs. After 3 full weeks of research last Friday I got my Halo G6 kit with blank carts & a shipment of Johnson Creek's Red Oak smoke juice sample kit. I am overwhelmed by the combination of the 2. Vapor world, I am happy to say, that I am here to stay!!!!!!

Hereal

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Chicago, IL
Congratulations! Make sure you have plenty of back up gear and juice and never, ever go back.

Thanks everybody, I have 5 5ml bottles from Johnson Creek that isn't half way gone yet, & I ordered a sample pack with 5 10ml bottles fof different juices for $25 & they threw in 3 5ml sample bottles for free, so I should be good for a while, even tho Im still on the hunt for good 100% VG smoke juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread