1 month cig free

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
did you smoke and vap at the same time... Im still craving something and vaping like crazy and that aint fixing it... I been smoking like 4 a day.. Had my blu for 3 days now.

The day i received my first e-cig (greensmoke) I put down my last pack of cigs (still have 4 of them left in the car. was a pack a day smoker). Said to myself if i use both, then ill never get used to just one.

The first couple days / weeks were tuff with the greensmoke and vapor king. Until i got the Joye 510. That got ride of all my cravings for a analog. the only problem with that was the battery life.

I had a bonfire on Saturday night, and that was the first time I really had craved an analog since. But this was fixed with dripping a couple 26 mg into my janty ego :D

The real test will be opening fishing next weekend. Think ill need to order more juice before then :p

Doctor Beard

May 10, 2010
Coos Bay, OR
did you smoke and vap at the same time... Im still craving something and vaping like crazy and that aint fixing it... I been smoking like 4 a day.. Had my blu for 3 days now.

I recently purchased a Blu. Even though I'm VERY new to vaping, I can already tell that the Blu just isn't going to cut it. It's a nice back-up for something a little stronger, so I just bought a 510 (about 5 minutes ago).

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You should start a thread, I'm sure you will got a lot of good advice that way.
There could be many reasons, and there are many things that can help.
:)

AND CONGRATS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER!!
I am going on my 11th month myself.
:thumb:

Oh, and make sure to SIGN THE PETITION linked in my signature!!
It is critical to sign that petition if you want electronic cigarettes to remain available.

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I pasted my 1 month without a analog this weekend. Never thought it would be so easy...

Just wanted to say thx to all that has helped over the forum!

I felt the same at 1 month and still do at over 4 months.
I'm still amazed that I finally kicked the tobacco after so many failed attempts with other methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread