Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
Congratulations... you're doing everything important right...

No smokes for one month ... check
DIY... check

The first month was the hardest. If you never smoke a cig again it will just get easier. If you relapse, even once, you reset that clock. Don;t do that and you'll be fine.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Congratulations on making the switch and welcome to ecf.

You daddy vapes too, and your mama as well and they are very happy you have finally decided to listen to their excellent advice.. hahahaha

Your not exactly old for a vaper, btw.. its not just a kid thing. I was the one who talked my son into switching to vaping, and he is only 4 years younger than you. There are plenty of (older) adults who switched to vaping for our health, to get off the smokes, and just because its better all the way around.

Vaping works for quitting smoking where other things don't for a great many of us, and as such vaping doesn't have age restrictions or any particular sub set of people attached to it.

Dont worry, you will fit right in here, and in the vaping crowd! Happy to have you here and hope to see you around the forums!

Rico_tton

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi everyone im andrew and i quit smoking about a month ago and been vaping ever since and really enjoying it. im already starting diy ejuice and got my second mod and tank on its way. not sure what else to say so hi and bye for now
Welcome and glad you joined.
Congratulations on one month, great progress. I bet you already feel better and glad your not burning your money away on smoking.
About DIY, probably the largest vape challenge you will attempt. Suggest not to get your expectations too high, can take years to get a handful of great recipes that you like.
Might like to read the following compilations:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
http://www.ejuicemakers.com/help/
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes by Scottes777 • r/electronic_cigarette
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hello & Welcome To ECF...Congratulations !!!...And do have a go at DIY...If you start out "Simple" I think you'll be surprised at the results you can achieve...The DIY Forum is a Treasure Trove of information and there are several "Recipe" oriented Threads where you can find a lot of good ideas and basic recipes...Two of my favorites Threads are "Recipes For Dummies" & "The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread"...Trig
DIY E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread