Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Its my one year smoke free anniversary. Can't believe I made it! What a journey it has been. I'd like to take a minute to say THANK YOU to all the people who have touched me, made me laugh, made me cry - who have helped me remain smoke free this past 365 days. I truly could not have done it without the people on this forum. I am so happy to be a part of this community!

It is my one hope that I have helped to make a difference too, even if to just one person. Passing it on is so important and I will continue to do my best to help everyone I can.

We as non smokers have A LOT to be proud of. I want to wish everyone who reads this post continued luck on your journeys as well as just a great big CONGRATULATIONS to us all! ECFers ROCK! :thumbs:

Here's hoping that we are and will always be...
View attachment 116877

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Congrats, on the one year milestone. I've been 0Nic0FA, Zero nicotine Zero Flavor Added, for 9 months. All I've got now is the hand to mouthy thing. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

I'm zero nicotine but not zero flavor! My 0-nic anniversary is in 8 days! Way to go otrpu! The hand to mouth thing is soooo relaxing - I love it! And the flavors - yes...I'm a total vapehead, for now at least I don't intend to quit vaping...:)

Stymied

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
ChicagoLand, IL USA
sites.google.com
Congrats Autumnwolf!!! That is soooooo fantastic!!! and wow, that's amazing that you went to no nic 8 days after you started vaping!!! So very kewl! And.......you picked a wonderful date to stop vaping!!

WoW! Congrats are in order for you too Debadoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ... :thumbs:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Congratulations-001.gif
images
Congrats AutumnWolf!!!That is wonderful. Keep up the great work.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Woot! Congratulations!

Its my one year smoke free anniversary. Can't believe I made it! What a journey it has been. I'd like to take a minute to say THANK YOU to all the people who have touched me, made me laugh, made me cry - who have helped me remain smoke free this past 365 days. I truly could not have done it without the people on this forum. I am so happy to be a part of this community!

It is my one hope that I have helped to make a difference too, even if to just one person. Passing it on is so important and I will continue to do my best to help everyone I can.

We as non smokers have A LOT to be proud of. I want to wish everyone who reads this post continued luck on your journeys as well as just a great big CONGRATULATIONS to us all! ECFers ROCK! :thumbs:

Here's hoping that we are and will always be...
View attachment 116877

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Niiiice!!! ... Please be proud of yourself, that is a cool acomplishment. In fact, I'm happy for you and would like to buy the whole thread a beer .... with the equal amount of straws to drink that one beer. :D:p:D Congrats and well done!!!
:toast:

Thanks Stymied!! :)

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Congrats, AutumnWolf! I'm to the west of you on I-70, near Columbia. I used to be in a band with a guy near "fluorescent", MO. He still plays around STL. His name is Jim Funk. Really.

Thanks Nanovapor - you are close! And believe it or not, I am pretty sure I know Jim Funk too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread