1 year! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Im past the 1 year completely free of analogs :D... And as a present for myself to celebrate my achievement (no one else gives a duck) i ordered myself a hades clone from slowtech...

But i cant get 50 amp sonys there... So does anyone know any good places that ships to denmark and has single batteries that costs less than 14$ shipping included?

vape on!

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Congrats my friend, I too just hit the one year mark! Feels good doesn't it... That's a good idea, I better treat myself with something as well (lr sl reo maybe)!
Can't help on the batteries though, sorry :(

It feels great!... I have achieved other things in my life but i must admit that i havent been this proud of myself for a long time... Was considering a reo as well, but an MOT situation with the car ate my budget so no reo for me

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Happy one year anniversary being off the coffin nails:toast: By the time you get your order from slowtech it will be your two year anniversary!
Sorry I don't know anything about your battery question but one year smoke free is absolutely amazing!!! :thumb:

I will be happy if i can have that and some batteries at my birthday at may... Ive been sneaky and inviter people for me and my daughters combined birthday so i might get a peacefull birthday ^^

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread