100% VG Juices from The Vapor Room... Amazing specials, great flavors! Vendor and flavors review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Ok, so update on the dual coil 1.5ohm clear tank things I mentioned... they still vape awesome, and give best throat hit I've found, even on an ego (better than a resurrector on a vv device).. but the second one I tried did crack right in half. Geesh. Anyway, if you've got a semi normal vape budget and can afford to have one crack once in a while, and throat hit and 'heat' that simulates smoking is most impt for you, I'd still suggest trying em. I've just got a tiny budget, so it would mess me up to have one break once in a while. Bummer, but supposedly they're updating the plastic sooner or later to something 'uncrackable'. Still though, might be good to have a few on hand for when you just NEED that extra TH and heat, to keep cig cravings at bay. But of course that's up to you and your budget.

K, as for juices, I'm not the best one to ask about TH and juices, just cause I vape 100% VG due to pg sensitivity. 100% vg just about nils any throat hit. Typically, VG delivers vapor, and PG delivers stronger flavors and Throat Hit... which is why most people without a sensitivity vape a blend of the two. Were I you, I'd call Josh and Jess and just be real straight with them.... a few of their flavors are the only ones you've enjoyed so far, but that you're desperate for a stronger th, and would love some flavor recommendations. From what I've tried... probably the ones with the most throat hit are the Gingerbread and the Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I'm not sure how you feel about tobaccos, but my friend loves TVR's tobaccos... He really likes the Port Menthol, and menthols usually have some built in throat hit. Something rather stronger like Clove probably would have some extra TH built in. But again, that's just guess work. There's not a whole lot of comparison between a juice flavor at 100% VG (which is my only experience with TVR), and something with like a 50/50 pg/vg blend, which will have a ton more TH. Your nic also has a lot to do with TH, so something at a 24nic will have much more TH than something like a 6nic. BTW, the friend who loved the Sweet Strawberry is also vaping 100% VG, so anything you got in a blend would be a stronger 'experience' than what she's getting.

Historically, I'll tell you that clear clearomizers (the ones mentioned above are an anomaly, trust me... most clear stuff mutes flavor and TH) typically deliver much less throat hit than filler cartos. I'm not sure what device you're on, but assuming its something at 3.7v, like most starter kits, I'd try something like a Resurrector carto at 1.7ohms. If you want that clear 'tank' aspect, they'll fit in most dc tanks because the resurrectors are xl sized. That's what I use most often, myself. I use resurrectors, and then my favorite flavors, like Apple Pie and Cinnamon Danish Swirl I use in a dc tank with a resurrector inside. I just find the draw and TH better on a single coil Resurrector at 1.7ohms better than a dual coil, even though they're both made by Smoktech. Others disagree, but the Res single coils are cheaper as well, so they're what I use. I just had a buddy here who had started and stopped vaping a few times, cause he couldn't get satisfied with his vape. I got him rolling on the resurrector cartos, and he's THRILLED with the vape he's getting out of them. I'm not sure if you've tried them or not, but you get much much more 'intensity' in the experience out of something like a resurrector than you will out of something like an ego clearo (aka stardust). Plus, they're way way cheaper. I buy a pack of 15 resurrectors (I like the regular size, not the jr size, and the stainless or black... clear is less intense) at www.crystalclearvaping.com in their '15 carto deals'. Of course, if you were going to use them in a DC tank, you'd need the bottom plated ones with a hole punched in em, so its important that you know whether you're using them alone, or in a tank. I usually get a 15 carto deal for resurrectors by themselves, which is about $21, then get a 5pack of the bottom plated ones with hole punched in for my fave flavors in the tanks. That sum of 20 cartos usually lasts me about 3 mos (would be longer, but I vape a whole bunch of different flavors, so I use more of them). But that gives you a general idea about throat hit... 'what blend are you vaping, what nic are you vaping, what carto are you using, what voltage' are all at least as important as flavor.

And lastly... I've had a few friends tell me this works beautifully, and its a common trick among DIYers. When you get your juices, get them with a single flavor shot. Then get a small bottle of pure grain alcohol, everclear, or some kind of super high percentage alcohol. When you get your juices (or try this with ones you've already got that are lacking in TH... just make sure you don't dilute the flavor too much if you didn't get extra flavor), add a few drops of the alcohol to the juice. Even 10 or 20 drops in an ounce will make a big difference. That kicks the TH up considerably, and is what people in search of TH use to dilute instead of water. You supposedly don't taste the alcohol at all, but can feel it in the back of throat when its vaped... instant throat hit. I hope some of that was useful... the all VG thing makes me pretty useless in matters of throat hit, but at least now you know, if you didn't before, all the other factors that go into making a stronger throat hit experience. For me, the carto is key. Those resurrectors make my vape much much better than anything else Ive tried, other than the wild dual coil clearos I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread