Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Oh no! Don't ever feel bad! We like helping :)

Makes us feeeeeeellllllll gooooooooooooodddddddddd :D
Good i appreciate that, thats why i love ECF. Trust me ive been on places before where people get bashed repeatedly for asking questions and not searching or what have you. But i did search i swear lol i guess just not good enough.

mosspa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2014
Bonita Springs, FL, USA
You could always roll your own using the ultra high purity 100% VG and nic juice from MFS. You can get 500ml of 100mg nicotine in 100% VG for about 50$. You can buy ultra pure VG from them for about $10/liter and flavorings are also very inexpensive. I chose their products because of the purity. I really do care what I inhale.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
You could always roll your own using the ultra high purity 100% VG and nic juice from MFS. You can get 500ml of 100mg nicotine in 100% VG for about 50$. You can buy ultra pure VG from them for about $10/liter and flavorings are also very inexpensive. I chose their products because of the purity. I really do care what I inhale.
I like MFS and RTSVapes. But I have also read many positive things about Heartland and quite tempted to try them considering you can get twice as much nic for less.

Nicotine Solution 100mg Pure USP Grade - Liter Heartlandvapes Wholesale
JC_link.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread