100th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
As I noticed this will be my 100th post , I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me in my effort to get and remain smoke-free.
I enjoy the general sense of community here . I spend a lot of time on here though it is obvious from my join date I am not an epic poster.
I'm always willing to help anyone here in anyway possible if they can gain even an iota of knowledge from the things that I post.

I started vaping in March of 2011 having returned to work from a 3 month layoff to find my coworkers that formally gathered outside for a smoke were no longer there. I smoked alone. You must understand ,I was dedicated to my addiction/habit :)

Upon entering the building, I see guys smoking what I learned to be ecigs and discovered they had all replaced analogs with these electronic gadgets with blue leds on the end. Having worked with these gentlemen for about 15 years til this time,I knew I needed to inquire as to where they got this amazing device. One fellow let me try his and I thought hmmm, could work for me.

That weekend, I went to the local flea market, bought a starter kit for $55 consisting of 2 650 mAh batteries and 2 901 attys. Bought a bunch of juice ,found ECF and never looked back.

Before long,and after researching things a bit, I got a Maxi Roughstack V2 from MadVapes and started DIY juice with varying degrees of success.

My health has improved a great deal over the last year and a half. I no long wheeze when lying in bed at night. My non-smoking/vaping wife is absolutely supportive of my vaping . It was actually her support that finally made me order the ProVari on 9/01/12 that I've lusted over for about 6 months.She's a keeper.

Though I want all the latest and greatest gear , unfortunately my budget doesn't allow it and I'm content for now with having VV,an inexpensive rebuildable (Phoenix),DIY juice (with the occasional juice purchase) and the satisfaction of helping new vapers with anything I can answer from my somewhat limited experience.

Please feel free to PM me if there are any questions you may have about anything. I may not know but will be glad to help research.
Upon previewing , I realize this post isn't as cohesive as I'd have liked but since I can't type it will have to do.

With all sincerity, I extend a heart felt thank you to ECF and it's members.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread