10ml a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
I have vaped off and on for awhile now aand I've always been astonished at the fact that people can cape through even 4ml a day!!
I use a m1a1 tank buzz pro and fusion cartos at around 5 to 5.5 volts and maaybe go through 2ml a day... am I doing something wrong bahaha

Posted using
Rooted galaxy s2 -blazer rom 1.45Ghz-

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I occasionally hit 10ml... but certainly not every day.

I have found a couple of things that contribute heavily to my consumption. Some of those tings are the same things that were a contributing factor to my smoking more when I was a smoker.

Driving - that one is the big one. I often drive a 650 mile round trip by myself. I smoked a lot more while driving distances alone and I vape way more while driving distances alone.

Office work - My job is mostly physical, but I have office days. I am not only allowed to vape indoors but I am also encouraged to and encouraged to share what I know about vaping with my work mates. So, I vape continually when in the office.

Other factors - Low resistance attys go through more juice. Low resistance cartos go through more juice. My 3.7v devices have 1.8 ohm attys and cartos on them and they consume at a higher rate than standard resistance gear does. - My HV kits all consume juice. A 1.5 or 2.0 ohm dual coil cartomizer on 5.0v sucks a lot of juice really fast. -- A 2.5 ohm dual coil attomizer on a 6.0v set up consumes juice at a higher rate than most devices.

Vaping indoors at home. I never smoked indoors -ever - at home. Now I watch tv and vape - read a book and vape - surf the web and vape - etc. If I am not out in the garage working on a car or a tractor, I'm sitting around vaping. Luckily, it's almost branding season. I'll be working a few thousand head of cattle for a few weeks and vaping very little. Also Luckily, summer is almost here again, so I'll be fishing, hiking, tracking, and prospecting in my free time. When my hands are busy, I don't vape much.

Waste - I waste about 3ml a week when I throw out cartos that aren't performing very well any more. I'm too lazy to try to retrieve any juice from a carto that needs to be tossed in the rubbish bin.

Strictly high performance equipment - I'm currently running one of the highest performance attys on a VV Top Fed PV (The VVPV by the way). I have a Cisco hh357 2.0 ohm atty on my VVPV snf and I'm running it somewhere around 4.5v. It seriously consumes juice to make those massive, warm, dense clouds of vapor. I have been consuming about an even 7 ml per day since I got the VVPV and decided to put the hh357 on it.

My average day is around 4ml give or take a bit. But, If I have time on my hands and happen to be carrying some of my high performance gear, I easily double that,

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I have been wondering about that as well. So far I am a chain vapor with my little G6 and some 24mg but am waiting on a lava tube and am about to order a rio as soon as he gets them up for purchase. I seem to only use like 1 or maybe 2 mls a day. I wonder what my juice bill is gonna look like when I move up to some better PVs. At least I know it won't reach 57.00 or more a week like with the analogs so its all good :rickroll:

Bullwinkle

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
USA
10 mils a day would be very extreme for me at 3.7 volts even with a LR atty. I vape on and off all day at 24 and 36 mg, but 10 mils of it a day would be flirting with overdose. Maybe 5 mils at the most is what I can handle per day while actually doing other things with my hands or eating meals, or just living life in general.

I do tend to stick to higher nic content so I can put it down once in a while and not coat everything around me in a bath of VG. Computer fans/screens/carpet/walls, and all that. Aw hell, I'm about to start stepping outside at my own house to vape!

This is good though, because as a former chewer I needed to get off the long constant nic rush of chew. That was too good!

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I always thought 10ml a day was about average for most. I usually do 15-20ml a day on average but then I do about 6mg of nic in mine and not the higher 24mg. I am also a DIYer so the cost is much cheaper for juice and I find myself doing a lot of experimenting so that probably contributes.

I do massive amounts also and thanks to DIY, it's quite inexpensive. I did try upping my Nic to cut down, but it did not work for me. My hand to mouth addiction might be stronger than the Nic addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
Juicers Anonymous :p
I couldnt imagine vaping 10ml in a day. On my heaviest day so far i was able to get to about 3ml maybe 3-1/2ml. I would have to triple my intake to get near there. I have a 9 hour drive today though so i'll see how that goes lol (though i have already downed about 1ml just waiting for the helicopter)

I vape 12mg liquids and i think even then at 10mg I'd OD on the nic. I salute those of you that can put it away like that though.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
What is a krescendo mod Hairball? Myself personally, I think u need to start your own thread and show pics of each one of your mods and what they do! ;) seeing what u got stashed in the secret Hairball lair would lair would be interesting indeed!

I am gonna say I proli go through between 3 and 4 ml, not all vaped,some wasted down the drain while filling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread