Not open for further replies.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
OK not really, but I got you in here!

For anyone who may have noticed from my WTB in the forum after buying my first Provari I wanted a Mini in Cherry Red for my at work vape device. Unfortunately one was not forthcoming and I was also waiting for the 134 Mini to arrive on the market.

Today I took the 134 Mini to the job with a kayfun in mini mode and the combination was perfect for in the pocket stealth vaping in the stairwell and parking garage vaping. The 134 in 18350 mode feels awesome in the hand and with the Kayfun lite plus in mini mode was perfect for the at break vape.

I love the full size 134 at 11 watts for driving a Kayfun built at 2ohms and the 134 does not disappoint for a great pocket device. I would still like to find a like new Cherry Red Provari Mini but I am not missing it as much now that I have the 134 Mini for work.

Again in just sharing and vape on!

thaiad24

Oct 24, 2013
Leeds
lol i have the same setup, lovin it :)

95036_134_mini_kayfun.JPG

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
Don't know... It doesn't check the ohm resistance, can't set VV, limited to 12.5 Watts and the only way you know the battery is gonna die is if the red light turns up.
But this mod is all about the looks anyway :D

I have a Provari and Semovar (and SID and MVP, etc) for that! It DOES check ohm resistance each time you hit the fire button, it just doesn't tell you what it is. I use a single Kayfun on it, like I do with it's big brother, so I don't need to more than 11 watts. Come to think of it 11 watts is the highest I have ever run any of my APVs. I've got mech mods for low ohm devices.

As for the battery light, the button lighting yellow is about halfway through, about as much time as my 'vari gives me when it starts its incessant blinking.

...and yes, this mod IS all about the looks, and it looks sick as t*ts, lol! The bonus is that it's a kick .... vape, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread