ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
I'm in love with my B&M.

Stopped in for a new carto and got it,

e2ybyqyb.jpg

17 bottles of juice,

2e9ejajy.jpg

and what looks to be a Genesis style rebuildable.

7ajadu2a.jpg

Now I have to get this rba up and running.

Sorry bout the spammy thread, I'm just so stoked about what all I got.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I take it they were having a massive sale? Just taking a wild guess since 17 various sized bottles of juice (10ml & 30ml I'm guessing?) would normally run quite a bit more than less than a buck each and the RSST normally runs $20-$30 depending on who's selling it.

Congrats either way!

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Congrats on your new gear and liquids. I am jealous :(

Dude, I've got the most amazing local store. I know I can get alot of stuff online cheaper than they sell it for. But for the ease and convience and knowledge they provide, I choose to support them.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/End-of-the-Year-Specials-at-WHV-.html?soid=1111440700160&aid=L6B-ofeOU-I

That's the email I got from them. Every so often they have a "grab-box" deal. For 10 bucks, reach in and grab as many bottles as you can. I got 17. Carto was a couple bucks. And the RBA I got cause a guy couldn't figure it out. Said if I build it for him, he'll buy me one for the trouble. So I need some wire and I'm set. It has some kind of flimsy flat wire that reminds me of shavings you get from metal working in a machine shop. Not the wire I need to set it up.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You must have big hands. I probably couldn't grab more than 8 bottles. Still that's a great deal. Nice to have a B&M like this close by.

Dude, I've got the most amazing local store. I know I can get alot of stuff online cheaper than they sell it for. But for the ease and convience and knowledge they provide, I choose to support them.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/End-of-the-Year-Specials-at-WHV-.html?soid=1111440700160&aid=L6B-ofeOU-I

That's the email I got from them. Every so often they have a "grab-box" deal. For 10 bucks, reach in and grab as many bottles as you can. I got 17. Carto was a couple bucks. And the RBA I got cause a guy couldn't figure it out. Said if I build it for him, he'll buy me one for the trouble. So I need some wire and I'm set. It has some kind of flimsy flat wire that reminds me of shavings you get from metal working in a machine shop. Not the wire I need to set it up.

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
For a $10 grab, it may even be worth the drive from Austin. I will have to check it out next time.

The way I figure, at a price of $15/30ml bottle, even if I don't use all of it, I at least get back my 10 investment on one 30ml bottle. And the way I do most of them is mix and match. I took two bottles, one was Kaluha and Cream, the other was Caramel and Vanilla Tobacco. I mixed those at 50/50 and made my favorite flavor I have tried so far. It gums up coils fast, and I'm not much of a tobacco flavor person, but that taste goes great with my coffee. I drink coffee all day, so I vape that flavor a lot, a whole lot. And mixing two 30ml bottles, I got 60ml of it total. I still have about a quarter of it left. That right there has made it worth the 30 dollars I've spent on all the grab so far.

Then there is other times when I start getting nic fits from a fruit flavor with a high nic content. I use some of the 0 nic Tangerine flavor to tone it down. It's really cool when it comes to mixing your own flavors up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread