Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
15% off with coupon code "ecf15" The Vapor Chef

Come try some delicious unique juices!

Here at The Vapor Chef we pride ourselves on quality. Not only in our product, but also our service. All of our vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol is USP certified and all our bases come from Wizard Labs in Florida. Our flavor extracts come from reliable safe sources, are diacetyl, acetyl propionyl and acetoin free, and are specifically formulated for vaping. We mix all of our juice fresh when you order and ship within 24 hours. We never add any color, water or alcohol to our juice and we don't use WTA extracts.

All 36 ml orders are actually a 30 ml glass bottle with dropper cap, and a 6 ml plastic squeezy dropper bottle for travel and/or sharing with a friend.

We only ship within the USA for now using USPS. Shipping is free after $50.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
Also this is the 36ml package:

36mlPic_.jpg

You get a 30ml glass bottle with dropper. A 6ml plastic bottle for travel or sharing. A fuzzy black bag, and a plastic bag!

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
From your catalogue, does 'Max VG' mean 100% VG, or the maximum VG % you determine/allow it to be?

It is 100% vg base with flavor added. I have over 200 extracts, Some of them are pg based, some are alcohol etc. Max VG means as much as I can fit into the recipe. Usually between 80% - 90% vg base with flavors added that may or may not contain pg. I hope this answers your question.

Catharlex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Indiana, USA
Slight little bump for the Chef.

I've had Honey Pearry, Frosty Blue Jazzberry, Shmuffer Shmutter, Funky Monkey, Coolcumber Melon, and Unicorn Poop from TVC.

I would recommend any of these juices to anyone who finds their descriptions to be even slightly intriguing. These are all wonderful, quality juices!

i_is_surf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
USA
I'm a big MBV fanboy because they have great prices and a vast selection of juices....

However, I just tried out The Vapor Chef's Honey Pearry and it blew my mind! If you like fruit flavored liquids, this is THE juice to get. I knew it was going to be good when I took the top off the bottle and the room filled with the sweet smell of honey dew melon (the actual fruit, not a candy flavor). I haven't been able to stop vaping this since I filled up the carto tank and after 3 full days now, I've almost killed the 15mL bottle I ordered.

Seriously, get some, you won't be sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread