Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Can't post in the deals thread, so I'll leave this here...

Sony vtc6 for 3.99
Molicel 20700 35a for 3.99

Deal of the Day - Coupons and Specials - 18650 Battery Store
Great find, that’s some outstanding prices on a couple of outstanding cells.
Just to add, I have purchased several times with 18650batterystore and they ship fast, selling quality cells at nice prices. Never had to deal with customer service so I can’t comment on that aspect but they are a reputable vendor for anyone considering making a purchase from them.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Great find, that’s some outstanding prices on a couple of outstanding cells.
Just to add, I have purchased several times with 18650batterystore and they ship fast, selling quality cells at nice prices. Never had to deal with customer service so I can’t comment on that aspect but they are a reputable vendor for anyone considering making a purchase from them.

I have six of the molicel myself, and can't complain at all. The vtc6 aren't for me, but I'm sure someone out there wants atleast a few. Wish mooch would test the molicel. How many would I have to buy for that to donate to the cause?

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Reactions: Opinionated

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
No. There is debate as to if it's the same cell or not, as the wrap has different coding. Mine say molicel as the start of the first line too.
The one on mooch's test that I linked also says molicel on the first line. And they look quite similar between mooch's pic and the one on 18650batterystore. But I can't say for sure, I don't use those cells. My 20700 of choice is the Sanyo 2070C.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
The one on mooch's test that I linked also says molicel on the first line. And they look quite similar between mooch's pic and the one on 18650batterystore. But I can't say for sure, I don't use those cells. My 20700 of choice is the Sanyo 2070C.

My mistake, it's actually the code on the second line that is different. From the one in mooch's test. His say 21b08 or something similar. These say 21c17. I have nothing better to compare to though, but they handle chain vaping at fairly high wattage with barely a raise in temp.

Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread