Status
Not open for further replies.

raincloudscominJt85

Dec 18, 2014
shop
Hey all, just wanted to get this out there because I have been looking for a case that will hold 2 18650 batteries safely. I ordered several of them but it turns out they are coming from china. So a good few weeks there. Anyway, the best thing I found that works perfectly is............toothpick cases. I was cruising walmart and was in the kitchen gadget section where the utensils and what not are. Well I saw this 3 pack of toothpicks and thought the cases looked similar to the cases I ordered. So I bought them...about 2 bucks I believe for the 3 pack. Got them home and wouldn't you know, 2 18650 batteries fit perfectly in the cases. With the lids on. There is a little bit of wiggle room in front of the batteries but nothing terrible. So 3 different colored cases for 2 bucks. I can definitely handle that. If anyone out there is looking for some 18650 cases, go to wally world to the kitchen utensils section and pick up a 3 pack of the wooden toothpicks that come in the rectangular colored plastic cases. The work perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread