MINE IS PATIENCE MORE PATIENCE AND TO GET HEALTHY

HUGS DAWN

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I usually hate resolutions...but...this year I want to break last years number of converting smokers to vaping...going for an even 20 this year! I'm going to continue cheering on my quit buddy (my son) as we just passed 2 years, and continue to be an advocate for vaping.

And, I'm going to brush up on my Russian, just in case! Thanks to DIYFS for another great contest!

@cooladdict @Kprthevapr @wvducklady @Seleya @Amraann @mekakeisei @jseah @wvloony @Foggy Road @USMCotaku @BamaBabe4Ever @liblue1 @faeriekitsune

Last edited:

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I resolve to eat more bacon, whatever it takes, I will succeed! Why make promises I can't keep?
    upload_2017-1-9_19-2-33.png

@Axelbeam @TheKiddVapes @diabolique @Chris Kahmar @liblue1 @CountBoredom come and join me for breakfast...

diabolique

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA

tejas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2013
    East Texas
    My resolution this year is to not bite my tongue anymore. If I've got something to say, it's coming out. It's so tiring having to think of a nice way to say something so I don't trigger them, or whatever and I'm not doing it anymore! LOL!

I've found, that the older I get, the harder it is to not say what needs saying. ;)

@TheTinMan @skullblade789 @DingerCPA @Kaezziel @kad2371 @LynnNC @Kodak @markfm @dcfluegel @angelphyre @whodat2112 @b.m. @cooladdict @Atchafalaya @Ding @CbrVapeRR @Krisma @Foggy Road @KayP @TrollDragon @sorrynomore @westhc @Marina2 @Debadoo @BamaBabe4Ever @Kenna @Bea-FL @Dumon @lorissimo @redrebel821

I don't really do the new years resolution thing, but I intend to get a handle on finances this year. 2016 was a horrible year for my business, and I need to get back on track. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread