1st Time Making Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
First let me say that we've only been full-time vapers for 9 days. But we're getting caught up in the things to see and do on ECF. We're going to wait a few months before we start any mods, but juice is another story.

Our first foray into juice involves simplicity. And boy do we mean simple. No advanced chemistry degrees needed, just a simple mix of nic juice and flavors. Why? To start it's mainly economics as it's cheaper, but you have to start somewhere. The wild red head was fearful that if we started on something too difficult our hair would fall out and could develop bed wetting tendencies.

How simple?

Nic juice: 75% PG/25% VG, 24 mg
Flavorings

Nic level is 21.6mg, which is slightly down from the 24mg we started with. A good step in weaning ourselves.

Our first 4 bottles were basic flavors, blueberry, root beer, grape juice, and caramel cappuccino. We also made our first blend...a wonderful cherry cola. There's still more flavors to play with but this is a good start.

Hopefully, once we gain more confidence and experience we will experiment with various nic and pg/vg ratios. But for now, this is great.

juice-1st-600.jpg

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Welcome to the OCD, oops, I mean DIY forum. I tend to suffer from the former when I start something new that I really like. Sounds like, so far, you're sticking to a well laid out plan.

I agree, this IS great, fun and sooo much better for us than smoking. Keep us posted on some of your recipes (if not all of them). I would have had no idea where to start were it not for others posting what they liked and what worked for them.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
Welcome aboard! So... who's Cherry Cola is it? :D I have been playing with other things but I had a very good cherry cola a while back and eventually I'll get around to making mine. Oh, and the bed wetting... just don't let that secret out...

The Cherry Cola is our first blended mix....cola and cherry. Very tasty.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I've been having success with some Hangsen Tobacco flavors from Ecigexpress. For the most part just mix at 7%. Hangsen is a China company with an excellent manufacturing site. Some people allow they make the best tobacco flavors in the world and I'm learning that is probably true. You may hear people say don't buy Chinese liquids but that's Dekang product they're referring to. Good luck

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
I've been having success with some Hangsen Tobacco flavors from Ecigexpress. For the most part just mix at 7%. Hangsen is a China company with an excellent manufacturing site. Some people allow they make the best tobacco flavors in the world and I'm learning that is probably true. You may hear people say don't buy Chinese liquids but that's Dekang product they're referring to. Good luck

I have a few Hangsen juices coming with my next fasttech order. At $2 for 10ml it was hard to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread