2 amp ac dual usb charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

scampbell

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 19, 2010
Texas USA
TAS Electronics is again offering the iQ-Power AC Dual USB Adaptor for sale. It has 2 amp output capability from one USB port or 1 amp output from each USB port if using both. We have sold many hundreds on the forum and are offering it again for $5.95 exclusively for forum members. You can also purchase it on Wal-Mart.com but the price is higher. Free Shipping. Pay through PayPal at tas.electronics@hotmail.com account. Make sure you leave address and any other info. For orders in multiples of 10 the price is $5 each and free shipping. I have only 70 available.
PST-15U.jpg

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I bought 3 of these. I liked the first one so much that I wanted to have spares just in case. And I wanted to take advantage before they sold exclusively at Wally world.

PS...

I'm STILL using the FIRST one a year and a half later, charging two eGos simultaneously each evening. And, on occasion I use it with a 510 PT.

There are many products that folks talk about on these forums that turn out to be duds or fodder for Kool Aid. This is NOT one of those. 'Tis a quality item and a no brainer for 6 bucks...

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
From the manufacturer:

IQ PST15U POWER DUAL USB CHARGER POWER ADAPTER 5VOLT USB PORT. DATA SHEET
iQ-Power PST-15U
Description:
Dual USB Charger/Power Adaptor
Specifications:
AC 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
Up to 10 Watts DC Power
Output:Â USB 5 Volts
Current:Â 2 amps if using only 1 USB port, 1 amp if using both USB ports.
Over Current Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Foldable AC Plug
Lightweight, less than 2 ounces and slim design
General Applications:
Charges any device using USB cable/cables.
Mobile Phones, camera’,s, video, gamming and many other product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread