(2) Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C - replacement cases?

fatboy1

Oct 27, 2013
earth
Have 2 of these, both same problem - 510 receiver hold-down "stuff" inside the case, self destructed (it's just plastic). Possibly from "snapping" the tank lid/refilling???

Both electronics are fine.

I'm not a mod builder by any stretch, but what a waste for these guys just collecting dust.

Where can I get TWO lost vape cases or nice DIY case?

What little I've looked, seems better to throw away vs buy a new Thelema (already did and from the financial aspect at least).

I do have the ability to 3d print, cnc, laser, repair boards, soldier etc etc etc, so any creative thoughts are welcome, including, cut your loss or build 100, you're not alone!!!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Am I the only one with high $ devices that didn't hold up to normal use? I mean a year or so and falls apart???

In the last week another member started a thread asking about a Lost Vape mod. One where, for some people, the screen mysteriously goes blank due to a very poor design.

IMO, Lost Vape mods are not designed very well. They cut their own manufacturing costs by using plastics where they should not be used. And I believe they are overpriced when compared to other Chinese companies mods.

From what I've seen, Lost Vape mods are not built very well. LV is a Chinese company. Their mods are pricey.

Lost Vape products are not at the same known level of quality as Aspire, Eleaf or Innokin mods.
Personally, I would never purchase a LV product.

I have fairly old Aspire, Eleaf and Sigelei mods that are still running great. Each was significantly priced lower than any LV product.

I also have some very high-end mods that have never experienced any problems.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree
Reactions: Tor R

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
In the last week another member started a thread asking about a Lost Vape mod. One where, for some people, the screen mysteriously goes blank due to a very poor design.

IMO, Lost Vape mods are not designed very well. They cut their own manufacturing costs by using plastics where they should not be used. And I believe they are overpriced when compared to other Chinese companies mods.

From what I've seen, Lost Vape mods are not built very well. LV is a Chinese company. Their mods are pricey.

Lost Vape products are not at the same known level of quality as Aspire, Eleaf or Innokin mods.
Personally, I would never purchase a LV product.

I have fairly old Aspire, Eleaf and Sigelei mods that are still running great. Each was significantly priced lower than any LV product.

I also have some very high-end mods that have never experienced any problems.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yea i was one of them i love lost vape to death its my fav company but the Thelema has a huge flaw most Thelema dies within a year and its always the same issue lcd screen is either black or distorted we found out thats because the fire button is touching the wire of the lcd screen when you fire it and after a while it just breaks theres a YouTube clip on how to move that cable away from the button but im not comfortable doing that

edit:lol i own 3 lost vaped cause i love them theres also people out there with Thelema that lasted a long time so its luck of draw? Lol at least with this model...

I tend to avoid vandy vape and smok no idea why just dont feel right lol

Eleaf is super solid and alot people sleep on this brand i believe eleaf is actually Joyetech which was good too back in day,i got a eleaf power 2c as one of my daily vapes

Oh about lost vape the meterial is not the issue they use the same zinc stuff as other mod companies i think the faults are because of wiring on the inside

Users who are viewing this thread