2 questions and I'll know everything I want to know for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaclaws

Dec 12, 2011
United States
There we go. Thanks for taking out the third question. I mean really, "Can I mount it to a turtle and tape the button down to make a turtle jet pack?"!!! Ridiculous Santa, just ridiculous.
It wasn't THAT far fetched since you smoke both, but not allowed here nevertheless. Sorry about that.
Anyways, will those cartonizers work with any tank?

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Im not sure if they would work with any tank, i would assume so -- im wondering about the colors, i think the black would be a sticker that you would have to remove before you could punch the holes for a tank and the clear ones i'm not sure you could punch holes for a tank, so i would go with stainless steel, if that helps at all.

Santaclaws

Dec 12, 2011
United States
Im not sure if they would work with any tank, i would assume so -- im wondering about the colors, i think the black would be a sticker that you would have to remove before you could punch the holes for a tank and the clear ones i'm not sure you could punch holes for a tank, so i would go with stainless steel, if that helps at all.
Thank you :) that's what I needed. Is it that much of a hassle using cartomizers when you have to top them off? And how often do you top them off?

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
Regarding the tank, I don't have any experience with tank mods so I can't answer completely. But no, different tanks are built for different threading. You need a tank with 510 threading to fit the Kgo. As far as the cartomizer you linked, I don't know -- I think most people use ce2s with their tanks. They generally have to be modded too, by punching a hole in the casing to let the juice flow in.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
I have a tank but i dont use it because they just dont wick well enough for me because i use high VG juice (quite thick). I personally dont think its much of a hassle topping off cartos. I top them off when the flavor starts to go down, if you wait too long you could burn the filler and then its always gonna taste nasty. I use 510 clearomizers and i really love them. I think the flavor is better without the carto filling, cuz these just have a wick and i like the clear part because i can see how much juice is left in there. But some people prefer cartos. To each his own.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Thank you :) that's what I needed. Is it that much of a hassle using cartomizers when you have to top them off? And how often do you top them off?

I use the Resurrectors and top them up every hour or two with 10-20 drops...I have vaped them for 4hrs without topping BUT, don't like to do that...too much chance of burning sumthin..........
madjack:2cool:

p.s. I vape 5+-ml a day..adjust accordingly..........mj

Santaclaws

Dec 12, 2011
United States
Oh and i just noticed that those were resurrectors that you are gonna order. I have some of those and other than my clearomizers, the resurrectors are my fave! Assuming that all resurrectors are the same size around, i just went and tried it in my J tank and it fit just fine.
Are these kind of like clearomizers?
510 CE3 Smokymizer XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread