2 weeks analog free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlee Foltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I truly wish I would have switched sooner! My dad took me to the local shop and set me up with a Smoov starter kit. It's great, but after reading a lot on here, I wish I would have gotten a 510 instead of an 808:( So far, since starting the e cig, I have not even wanted an analog. I kept the half pack I still had laying around for about a week, and then gave it away to someone who smoked what I smoked. I am getting my sense of smell back, which is good and bad lol. I need to go on a serious cleaning spree on my car and all of the blankets in our bedroom. Even though I never smoked in the house, they STINK! I can't believe I walked around smelling like an ashtray for so long. Everyone seems to have differing opinions on juice, but I am looking for something with strong flavor that is easy on the throat hit. I got some Juicy Vapors Fresh Strawberries from the shop, and it is just too harsh on my throat. I LOVE their peppermint however. I will be ordering online from now on because it is obviously a lot cheaper, so where is a good place to start?

kotje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
belgium
as long as you don't want analogs , i would say stick with it
but yea if you can, try out new PV 's
and concerning the juice just try everything:vapor::vapor::vapor: many sites have sample kits ( 5ml or less ) /bottle
im still waiting on 10 different juices; cost me around 20 pounds, delivery included (airmail from UK to Belgium)
when you change your juice don't judge it from the first vape , whatever you taste go on for a minute and then judge, when i change juices the first vapes are so different (even from 2 different PV 's > same brand and model)

but don't take my word for it I still consider myself a noob . just keep vaping

Ashlee Foltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am stoked to have finally quit! I am so ready for a new hobby:) I am sure I will soon be upgrading my equipment, and I have a sample pack on the way from Blue Mist, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I am definitely an all day vaper thus far. I LOVE that I don't have to go outside, and I can smoke in the car with my kids with no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread