20 MG Nicotine E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Hey all...quick question...tried to do a search on this but nothing substantial came up.

Do any of you know if there are any vendors that sell 20 MG nicotine Liquid or anything between 24MG and 18MG?

I find that 24 MG (which I vape in the morning) is getting too high for me (racing heart, heart palps nothing too serious for me) but if I vape 18 MG I am practically sealing my PV all night to my face to get satisfaction. Most vendors have a drop off from 24 to 18 but I rarely find anything between these levels. To me this seems like a significant drop off. A lot of times I have two Egos fired up one with 24 and one with 18 or 16 mg...would like to have a one stop shop all day. My goal is to eventually get down to 0 nic (if that makes any difference).

So what say you folks? Any 20 MG E-juice out there?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
The only mixes I've seen are 36mg, 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, etc. - nothing between 24mg & 18mg. You could go the DIY route to get what you want.

Yeah, that's what I thought you all would say.

I don't think I want to get into to any DIY projects just yet. I think I will just make the drop here soon to 18MG and stick with it for awhile.

Thanks for your response though! :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: madstabber

texasstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
arizona
Vermont Vapor sells their 100%vg juice in 20 mg strength.

Honestly if I were you I would mix equal amounts of 24mg and 18 mg which will give you 21mg juice until you feel good about only using 18 mg.

Hi, Zara try purevapes his liquid is really good and you can order it in different mgs. Love his stuff it is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread