Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I love my Rigs v2 - 24mm - and v3 - 25mm - No Lock to them but the buttons take more than a light press to fire
I've got the Roundhouse 2 from Kennedy that I love - 24mm - Again, no lock but the button is a bit stiffer than the rigs

Alotta 24+mm single batt tube mechs are making their way in to the scene more recently. Deathwish mods (Crossbones "Hanged" and the G.O.A.T.) AVID LIFE Mechs (TimeKeeper, ABLE, etc.), Comp Lyfe Mechs. Many more I'm sure people will alert us to...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
so i am looking for a tube mod i havnt realy found what i wanted by just googling the above title i whould like some specific brand names to search for
if anyone have anything they whould like to recommend maybe with a lock option for the contact
Hi,

You have to add "competition" to your search string. :banana:
google: "competition 24-25mm mech tube mod" :nun:

What material? Shape? smooth? textured?
Tell us a bit about what you are ISO.

Cheers
I

bab123

Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

You have to add "competition" to your search string. :banana:
google: "competition 24-25mm mech tube mod" :nun:

What material? Shape? smooth? textured?
Tell us a bit about what you are ISO.

Cheers
I
well my buy range if we can call it that might not be that far i am from denmark do you know any big european sites i have bought from pink mule but their selection doesnt seem that great in the mech section i am not going to order anything outside of europe

bab123

Apr 14, 2017
I love my Rigs v2 - 24mm - and v3 - 25mm - No Lock to them but the buttons take more than a light press to fire
I've got the Roundhouse 2 from Kennedy that I love - 24mm - Again, no lock but the button is a bit stiffer than the rigs

Alotta 24+mm single batt tube mechs are making their way in to the scene more recently. Deathwish Mods (Crossbones "Hanged" and the G.O.A.T.) AVID LIFE Mechs (TimeKeeper, ABLE, etc.), Comp Lyfe Mechs. Many more I'm sure people will alert us to...
i liked the lok of the rig v2 they had a limited eidition one with dragon scale kobber that looked awesome on a danish site problem was it costed what whould be equivalent to 300 bucks. where are you from

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Mechanical or regulated??

24-25mm is a bit odd-ball, most are 22mm, so there won't be many to choose from. (if any)

This may have been the case 3 years ago, but now I'd go as far as saying most mechs are 24mm and above.

If you want the lock, you can't go wrong with any of the AV able/Timekeeper/optic mods. Just ensure you know your battery safety and use a rda with a protruding pin.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
i liked the lok of the rig v2 they had a limited eidition one with dragon scale kobber that looked awesome on a danish site problem was it costed what whould be equivalent to 300 bucks. where are you from
From US. uggg. Wonder if Vaping Amp will ship to Denmark. They have a couple v2s left @ $65, though they are now not including hybrid disks due to low stock. Thay do have some of their v3s on sale for $135.... V3 Rig Mod - MOD ONLY – vapeampstore

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    This may have been the case 3 years ago, but now I'd go as far as saying most mechs are 24mm and above.

My bad ;) Shows you how long it's been since I've been in the market for a new one.
    These damn Caravela's never will wear out. :lol:

P1000890_zpsvnwpuft4.jpg

Last edited:

bab123

Apr 14, 2017
    From US. uggg. Wonder if Vaping Amp will ship to Denmark. They have a couple v2s left @ $65, though they are now not including hybrid disks due to low stock. Thay do have some of their v3s on sale for $135.... V3 Rig Mod - MOD ONLY – vapeampstore

they do i might order one in couple of monts but even tho its cheap i need to pay taxes 35 and shipping 30 so it adds up a bit but definatly cheaper

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Hi and welcome. Assuming you are looking for a mech, the RIG mods are big. Also the Broadside and I think the Admiral. Why not just go whole hog and get a 26650 tube? I love my J2P Silver Dragon...
    Such a great mech. I'll be pulling mine out tonight:)

Reactions: suprtrkr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread