25+ years with analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz171

Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
California
...and I'm glad to say I am now 2 weeks cig free due to the VAPE community. Thanx everyone - my wife and daughter love it and so do I. I started with an eGo twist and just switched to a Bamboo. love everything about it, especially the flavors. love not being smelly and my daughter actually hugs me now after I've had my nicotine fix! lol...great.
The only thing I don't like is the addictive nature - not to nicotine, but to vaping as a whole. Consumed with different batteries, cartos, atomizers, tanks, drip tips flavors etc.... scouring these forums and youtube for info...damn, why didn't u warn me, hahaha. I guess it's a healthier addiction than tobacco, but i might need glasses now from reading on the ipad till the wee hours of the night.

Anyway - thanx ECF for the wealth of knowledge. proud to be down with the team

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Welcome & Congrats on 2 weeks! I'm at 2 weeks myself & I must say it is quite an addiction within itself but it feels awesome to be off of the stinkys!! Don't feel like you're alone...I'm right here with you on my iPad almost everyday continuing to research & post for my next purchases!! I prob never would've figured this whole thing out if it weren't for the ECF community!!

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
Welcome & Congrats on 2 weeks! I'm at 2 weeks myself & I must say it is quite an addiction within itself but it feels awesome to be off of the stinkys!! Don't feel like you're alone...I'm right here with you on my iPad almost everyday continuing to research & post for my next purchases!! I prob never would've figured this whole thing out if it weren't for the ECF community!!

Oh yeah ECF made it possible for so many!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread