Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I was able to trace the person who posted this video and get their e-mail address, (I won't tell you how I was able to that) and I emailed them to get more info. I told them what had been written on the forum and the first thing that they told me was that the snoring sounds on the video was from their 3 year old pet bulldog.

Now for the good stuff. They said that many of the parts that were used to make this mod came from their GG PV's. The atomizer connection came from a GG Grant, and the the button came from a GGT. The negative battery connection was made from a BB hot spring and a piece of copper pipe. The body and the 2 end caps, were custom made in a machine shop.

They said that they had been using the unit, which they have dubbed "The Beast" for 14 hours of heavy vaping, and the battery which started with a measured voltage of 4.20 is now only at 4.06.

I asked them how much they wanted for it and was told that it was not for sale at any price.

This person told me that the 26650 battery was awesome and any mod that would use it would be a killer vape.

Hey Cisco, where is the tracking number for my Helix? I want it now!

cappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
I call it "The Beast" 36 hours of heavy vaping, and the battery which started with a measured voltage of 4.20 is now only at 3.79 The atomizer connection came from a GG Grant, and the the button came from a GGT The negative battery connection was made from a BB hot spring and a piece of copper pipe. making it in Double Barrel with it 2 3.2v or 2 3.7v 26650 or 2 aw 3.7v or 2 3.2v 26500 monday.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I call it "The Beast" 36 hours of heavy vaping, and the battery which started with a measured voltage of 4.20 is now only at 3.79 The atomizer connection came from a GG Grant, and the the button came from a GGT The negative battery connection was made from a BB hot spring and a piece of copper pipe. making it in Double Barrel with it 2 3.2v or 2 3.7v 26650 or 2 aw 3.7v or 2 3.2v 26500 monday.

Cappy very nice work. Hey i really like whhat ya did to the Phidius woody making it Variablle volt. can you post how you did it and what parts? thanks and very well done

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas

That mod is freakin' awesome !

yatm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread