Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
OK, now this is an addiction! :lol::banana::w00t:

Got a friendly little email this morning that said Reomizer 2.0 is back in stock. Ok, no problem, got a couple spares.

Checking the site last night and saw copper vein Grand's were sold out. I thought, whew don't have to sweat making that call this time. This morning though.... there's a fresh litter. OMG I couldn't stand it, CLICK, oops, it fell into my shopping basket. REO Grand #3.

Rob you just make it too easy!:p

I saw pictures of another members copper vein grand the other day and they're just such beautiful pieces I was thinking REO #3. Obviously that thought didn't last long.
Now back to the Vapers curse - stalking the mailbox for vape-mail. :mail:

I had to give up motocross a number of years ago for physical reasons and have been lacking a real hobby ever since. Now I really feel alive again with this new obsession. At least this ones cheaper.

Thank you Rob for making such an awesome product. You are truly an awesome mod shucker!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Jan! I can't believe YOU said that! LOL!

And I am not even done...............wood.....just too damn tempting.........

:lol::lol::lol: Karen, it's all relative. You started before me.....but I'm working hard to get up into your league. Ha.

EDIT: And I can't WAIT for this Woodvil run!! You're absolutely right....it's just "too damn tempting" to skip. Even if I didn't want/need/have to have another Woodvil, I'd DIE if I had to miss a Woodvil Sale Night! Even if you tell yourself for months that you're not going to "play".....it's impossible to resist the excitement in the air.....it just sucks ya in!!

Last edited:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Got em today.... holding off on the picks until I get that RM2 shiny though. Waiting on a 510 to 510 adapter. Didn't have a chuck big enough to use one of my mech caps.

Jan & Karen - I've seen your awesome collections. So - what thread is best for chasing those woods? (Did I just say that):unsure:

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
OK, now this is an addiction! :lol::banana::w00t:

Got a friendly little email this morning that said Reomizer 2.0 is back in stock. Ok, no problem, got a couple spares.

Checking the site last night and saw copper vein Grand's were sold out. I thought, whew don't have to sweat making that call this time. This morning though.... there's a fresh litter. OMG I couldn't stand it, CLICK, oops, it fell into my shopping basket. REO Grand #3.

Rob you just make it too easy!:p

I saw pictures of another members copper vein grand the other day and they're just such beautiful pieces

I hear ya... I want a copper veined grand soooo bad, but the vape budget is tight with Christmas and all :-(

They are absolutely beautiful! And I also am stashing aside some $$$ for a possible run at a woodville....ohh the choices!

This message sent from Mars! Isn't it lovely! Using Tapatalk2.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OK, its ready for show, here we are with the pics. I really like it. :p
Sanded and Pickled:
photo7.jpg photo12.jpg
After Polishing:
photo 1.jpg photo 4.jpg
I have more pics of my preferred coil build and family pictures but I'm not sure if this is the best pace to post them.

Maybe family pics on the Reo Family Photos & Storage Ideas Part II
and
Post my coils on Micro Coils to increase Vapor, Flavor & TH (They're good!)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread