The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

3 weeks in and....

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Sassyonemeis, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sassyonemeis

Sassyonemeis Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    Albany NY
    I discovered that now that my tastebuds are coming back... catsup is spicy!

2. Maxine

Maxine Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Maine
    Stop vaping ketchup! And congratulations on 3 weeks!

3. Sassyonemeis

Jan 15, 2011
    Albany NY
    LOL not vaping catsup... but thanks, I am so happy and proud of myself ... NO MORE ANALOGS EVER AGAIN... YAYYYYYYYYY

4. jbjsgirl

jbjsgirl Full Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Ontario
    I envy those of you that quit smoking the day you picked up an e-cig. I am still having trouble finding a flavour that I like enough to vape it all day. Also my 510 dies so quickly that I can't keep the batteries charges. Congrats on no more analogs!!

jbjsgirl

5. Sassyonemeis

Jan 15, 2011
    Albany NY
    buy an eGo-T... it's more than worth every cent!

6. BoxedUp

BoxedUp Full Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Al
    When I had my blu I was juggling between it and analogs because I hated the blu and all it did was piss me off and make me want an analog. The day I got my inferno was the last day I smoke an analog.

7. LauraY

LauraY Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    Tucson, Arizona
    I never noticed that my tastebuds didn't work until I quit smoking! The other day I was taking my gummy vitamins and I noticed that they actually had different flavors. I just assumed they were all generic gummy flavor and were just different colors to look pretty!

8. Maxine

Nov 30, 2010
    Maine
    I wasn't one of those lucky ones, either. And I still can't vape the same flavor all day - I switch back and forth between several flavors all day long (and through half the night). I had the same trouble with the 510, too - I have three batteries that couldn't keep up with me. Instead of buying a fourth one, I bought an eGo and it made a world of difference. Now I'm using the eGo-T and loving it.

9. Joey S

Joey S Super Member ECF Veteran

Way to go on the 3 weeks. Me and my 510 are at day 7.

I've been worried about the tastebud thing. Over the years I've been eating spicier and spicier food to the point where people can't understand how I am eating this stuff. I think I'm going to be in for a shock one day.

10. Chefanim

Chefanim Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Panama City, FL

Its been 6 weeks analog free for me, I havent noticed any difference in tolerance to spicy food..... but for me, the problem with spicy food was always on the way out, not the way in. :laugh:

11. ICan'tBelieveIQuitSmoking

ICan'tBelieveIQuitSmoking Full Member

Jan 30, 2011
    USA
    I am a new member here but I have been around 3 weeks free from analog cigarettes. I started vaping the second day I quit smoking and I've never been happier to know that I can actually stop my bad habit: smoking! I tried to quit several time sin the past but e-cigarettes really help. I can't believe I quit smoking! Thanks for all the info on e-cigarette on the internet, including ECF.:)

12. Maxine

Nov 30, 2010
    Maine
    Hi ICBIQS! Welcome to the forum! You should start your own thread so we can welcome you properly and you can get your post count up.

13. ICan'tBelieveIQuitSmoking

ICan'tBelieveIQuitSmoking Full Member

Jan 30, 2011
    USA
    Thanks Reggie. I'll do that. In the meantime I need to learn the forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.