3 weeks in and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
buy an eGo-T... it's more than worth every cent!

I envy those of you that quit smoking the day you picked up an e-cig. I am still having trouble finding a flavour that I like enough to vape it all day. Also my 510 dies so quickly that I can't keep the batteries charges. Congrats on no more analogs!!

jbjsgirl

Maxine

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Maine
I envy those of you that quit smoking the day you picked up an e-cig. I am still having trouble finding a flavour that I like enough to vape it all day. Also my 510 dies so quickly that I can't keep the batteries charges. Congrats on no more analogs!!

jbjsgirl

I wasn't one of those lucky ones, either. And I still can't vape the same flavor all day - I switch back and forth between several flavors all day long (and through half the night). I had the same trouble with the 510, too - I have three batteries that couldn't keep up with me. Instead of buying a fourth one, I bought an eGo and it made a world of difference. Now I'm using the eGo-T and loving it.

Chefanim

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Panama City, FL
Way to go on the 3 weeks. Me and my 510 are at day 7.

I've been worried about the tastebud thing. Over the years I've been eating spicier and spicier food to the point where people can't understand how I am eating this stuff. I think I'm going to be in for a shock one day.

Its been 6 weeks analog free for me, I havent noticed any difference in tolerance to spicy food..... but for me, the problem with spicy food was always on the way out, not the way in. :laugh:

I am a new member here but I have been around 3 weeks free from analog cigarettes. I started vaping the second day I quit smoking and I've never been happier to know that I can actually stop my bad habit: smoking! I tried to quit several time sin the past but e-cigarettes really help. I can't believe I quit smoking! Thanks for all the info on e-cigarette on the internet, including ECF.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread