30% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING on ALL Starter Kits! - THIS WEEKEND ONLY - **www.vaperstix.com**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill54

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Florida USA
Hi Bill,
I would like to get one eGo-T and one 510-T, but I get money in tomorrow morning.
Any chance?
Alfredo

Well, I obviously can't hold them for you. But, I will leave the coupon active through tomorrow to help you out. I won't bump this thread anymore after tonight. Hopefully that will help you out. Thanks for letting me know.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Bill, you rock, holding over the special for Al-Fredo ... what other vendor would do that? None that I know of. I send all my converts to you!

Just got my 510-T today and am happily vaping on it right now, No leaks, works great. I'm very impressed. I was a little worried about leaks, but there aren't any at all!!

Just a hint to others who bought this. You have to pierce the top of the cartridge tank before you fill with liquid. I couldn't quite do it with the atomizer as shown in the instructions so I grabbed a toothpick. Also, if the juice gets stuck filling it up, just stick the toothpick in and it moves it right along. This is great, it's like all the advantages of direct dripping without having refill with juice every 5 puffs. Very Cool!!!

Thanks again for the sale Bill, always a pleasure!

Bill54

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Florida USA
I am glad that I have found your store . . . and your terrific discount. I subscribed your newsletter, I know it will bring good news.
Alfredo

It definitely will bring you good news. Customers with accounts on my site are always notified of the big sales before they go public to anyone else. You will usually get about a 1 day headstart on everyone else. Just ask cleolove. :)

Bill54

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Florida USA
Bill, you rock, holding over the special for Al-Fredo ... what other vendor would do that? None that I know of. I send all my converts to you!

Just got my 510-T today and am happily vaping on it right now, No leaks, works great. I'm very impressed. I was a little worried about leaks, but there aren't any at all!!

Just a hint to others who bought this. You have to pierce the top of the cartridge tank before you fill with liquid. I couldn't quite do it with the atomizer as shown in the instructions so I grabbed a toothpick. Also, if the juice gets stuck filling it up, just stick the toothpick in and it moves it right along. This is great, it's like all the advantages of direct dripping without having refill with juice every 5 puffs. Very Cool!!!

Thanks again for the sale Bill, always a pleasure!

You're to kind cleo!

Thanks for everyone that you've sent me. I'm happy to be able to help new folks get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread