The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

306DCA Weird Issue...

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by EMatic550, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EMatic550

EMatic550 Moved On

Oct 29, 2011
    Imperial Beach, CA
    This is for all you DCA users, but for some weird reason the bottom cup portion stopped working! I thought it was the pin not making a connection to the 510 center pin (its making contact), I thought it was my battery (fully charged), and I thought it was the atty (replaced it 3 times). So I unscrewed the top portion and just screwed the top portion directly to my 510 Omega and it FIRED! But when I attached the bottom cup portion, screwed it to complete the dca, and it wont fire! Any help? :blink:

2. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved from General E-Smoking Discussion to E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

3. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    the well must be shorted in some way...look carefully,test it with a multimeter.

4. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Make sure the outter threads are thoroughly cleaned on the bottom and the inside threads, also. Check to see that the o-ring in the center pin is placed correctly in the bottom cup.

Around 3:24 he talks about the pin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.