Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Just as the title says... I know there are others out there that have had their fair share of good experiences with 310 Vapers, but I just wanted to share my own.

My experience with 310vapers.com has been one of the best that I have had in a long time. Matt, and Joeffrey will not disappoint! From their friendly customer service to their outstanding shipping times...hands down the best around IMHO! I experienced a problem with my device and Matt and Joeffrey were quick to jump on it and rectify the matter. They answer all your questions in a timely manner and if for some reason they don't know the answer, they are quick to find out.

Oh and my last order was an amazing 26 minutes from time of order placement to shipment notification. :blink: I live in Virginia and I usually receive my merchandise in three days (they are California based). I have said it before and I will say it again, I will be a customer of 310 Vapers for as long as I'm vaping!

Thank you Matt and Joeffrey I really appreciate it!!!

sighs....really wish you guys would open a shop in Lynchburg, VA....sighs Then you could have the United States sandwiched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread