36 mg unflavored 100ml $20 free shipping. Plus Empty 20Ml bottles 25 Cents Each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Just another sale. This is for 5 20ml bottles of unflavored e-liquid. It's 50/50 Pg/Vg.

Four dollars for each extra bottle.

25 Cents each for Extra empty bottles.

I will gladly cut this down in strength as well.

Also if you would like to just buy empty bottles I can do that for 25 cents each with a shipping cost of $5 no limit on how many.

shipping prices are for the lower 48 States. I will ship anywere but you have to pay actual shipping costs.

Thanks and enjoy.

Just to make this a little more clear on shipping. The free shipping is for the unflavored liquid and any extra bottles for the lower 48 only.

The $5 shipping is for empty bottles with no limit on how many you buy again lower 48 only.

Anyone not in the lower 48 pays actual shipping costs and not a penny more.

One more edit: I don't have a website or anything like that I'm pretty much just helping out people on this site. If you would like to order, just send me a PM and I will get back to you and answer any questions and let you know how to pay with paypal or where to send a check or money order.

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Trying to post a Pic but it's being a pain.

IMG_3621.jpg

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Peachy ... where do we order?

Hi, just send me a PM. I don't have a website or anything. I suppose I should but I have enough things going on already.

I'll send you my e-mail and you can pay with paypal using the send money tab, no mention of e-cigs please. Oh and please please, please send me your address along with your ECF username. I have been been having fits trying to figure out what people sent me money for and who they are in the real world.

Thanks and Happy Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread