36mg Fresh Apple, Thanks Madvapes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Been vaping for 4 days now, and im relatively convinced that my successful departure from analogs is large in part due to....

36mg Fresh Apple from: Madvapes.com

First day off analogs, this stuff was giving me a nice buzz pretty much the whole day, vaping at a nice constant rate.

The flavor was there on day one, but after some cart mods, playing with dripping, come around to day 4 and almost the entire 10ml bottle gone.... the flavor has finally set in 100% and i must say its bloody amazing. The taste reminds me of green apple jolly ranchers, im kinda sad that the flavor finally took hold in time for the bottle to be empty.

TH is fantastic, lung hit rocks too. A big rip of this stuff, and i constantly check myself taking a deep "catch up" breath after it and smacking my lips tasting the flavor left in my mouth, followed by a pretty sweet headrush.

Once ive gotten a better distance away from analogs, im certainly going to be ordering Fresh Apple in 18-24mg 50ml bottles to add to my juice arsenal.

If you havent given Fresh Apple from Madvapes a try, I highly recommend you order a bottle and put it in the air forthright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread