Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Post #3. @madstabber, you seem to have answered everything twice? You have six posts in this thread...was that intentional?
Apparently I’m a cheater. No it wasn’t intentional. I think my memory has seen better days because I didn’t know I had already posted. Hmmm I’ll see if I can delete them or I guess I’ll be disqualified. My bad, not the first time it’s happened. Usually I answered a question or make a remark in a thread and later realize the day before I said the same thing. Lol I’m getting old :?:

Edit:Hooray, I fixed it so hopefully I can still win. Thanks for the heads up @bwh79

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Not an entry.

Apparently I’m a cheater. No it wasn’t intentional. I think my memory has seen better days because I didn’t know I had already posted. Hmmm I’ll see if I can delete them or I guess I’ll be disqualified. My bad, not the first time it’s happened. Usually I answered a question or make a remark in a thread and later realize the day before I said the same thing. Lol I’m getting old :?:

Edit:Hooray, I fixed it so hopefully I can still win. Thanks for the heads up @bwh79
Haha. Happens to the best of us, sometimes. I've more than once came into a contest thread, read the first post, posted my entries, and only then realized it had already ended.

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hello everyone.
Good day! :)

After 7 days of giveaway activities,the VXV X RDA is finally comes to an end.
It's a great honor to be here to publish the final result of the giveaway.
And send my congratulations to the winners,and thanks for your participate.
If you failed to win this giveaway ,don't feel pity ,we also have several other giveaway activities underway.
Maybe next time the winner is you.

Please Note:
Everyone who post the right reply in this thread is in the winner draw.

Winner--->MartinD

Thank you for joing the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread